Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

Just now, toonkee said:

This election is the worst. Really could be 267 to 270 or something like that either way and take days to figure out.

I got cans full of gas. You bring the matches.

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

This election is the worst. Really could be 267 to 270 or something like that either way and take days to figure out.

Seems like a number of us predicted this scenario. And days may turn into weeks. One news source indicated the Biden campaign wants a recount in the Midwest states. 

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

269-269 with a 25-25 State split in the House!

Match Brain Pain GIF by Four Year Strong

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Bigger question, which source to the rioters and looters use for their up to date election news?

2 minutes ago, Maji said:

NCsen a complete disaster

It might come within recount 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I don’t know but somebody said PA still has 2.2 million mail-in votes to count 

And cue Trump and his followers to start complaining that it's taking too long to count these votes.... Ignoring the fact it was the PA Republicans that blocked them beginning to process the votes early to speed it up. 

Just now, mugtang said:

269-269 with a 25-25 State split in the House!

Match Brain Pain GIF by Four Year Strong

What would happen in that case? 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.