Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

Fox calls Arizona for Biden. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, bornontheblue said:

Biden flips AZ

Biggest upset of the night so far. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

So if Biden wins Michigan and Wisconsin he wins 270-268. 

39 minutes ago, sebasour said:

What's happening in Wisconsin and Michigan right now? Is it all early vote? A mix? Is Mail in vote in yet?

Some Dems still seem bullish on Wisconsin, and if Biden flips that plus Arizona (which looks likely) and Pennsylvania he wins.

But I have no idea what to make of these votes when no one seems to be talking about what they are

Kenosha county went for Clinton, 2020 64% Trump.  On the county map comparison, a number of counties have flipped to Trump compared to 2016, none have flipped the other way.  Don't know for sure, just what it appeared to me as TV flipped between 2016 and 2020 colors.

With working from home, I spent 15 weeks over three trips at my cabin in Wisconsin since May 1. They voted in a Democrat governor.  Prior to Kenosha incident, I was predicting a Democrat win due to the FoxxCon Trump / Walker stinker.  But in the end, I think Democrats screwed the pooch by coddling the rioters.   Also, MSP is close to WI, I have relatives who hate Trump who were considering boarding up their business even though it was a longways away from MSP.

110926run_defense710.jpg

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Fox calls Arizona for Biden. 

So, who has momentum?  I would say that we would have all said Biden if we went back a few days and laid out the facts that he is trailing slightly in Florida, neck and neck in NC, and won AZ. 

Biden is the only one to have flipped a state.  

Posted Image

We're gonna see a lot of "polls were wrong again" taunting, but in The RCP Average Trump entered today ahead in Georgia, Texas, Ohio, and North Carolina. Biden was up 0.9 in Florida