Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

What's happening in Wisconsin and Michigan right now? Is it all early vote? A mix? Is Mail in vote in yet?

Some Dems still seem bullish on Wisconsin, and if Biden flips that plus Arizona (which looks likely) and Pennsylvania he wins.

But I have no idea what to make of these votes when no one seems to be talking about what they are

1 minute ago, sebasour said:

What's happening in Wisconsin and Michigan right now? Is it all early vote? A mix? Is Mail in vote in yet?

Some Dems still seem bullish on Wisconsin, and if Biden flips that plus Arizona (which looks likely) and Pennsylvania he wins.

But I have no idea what to make of these votes when no one seems to be talking about what they are

It's mainly election day vote from what I've heard. The race will tighten in Michigan substantially

44 minutes ago, Bob said:

I love trump because he +++++ing left it all on the field. He +++++ing fought til the end. 20 rallies in the final days. Biden sat in his basement like a +++++ing puss. THIS is why I love him. He truly loves this county

Home run, circle the bases.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

It looks like Michigan may be the decider and oddsmakers currently have it 50:50 there although  Trump currently leads. Probably depends on where the votes are coming in from right now. 

Trump currently is the betting favorite. 

He is doing better in a number of counties than 2016. Same story in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Just now, robe said:

He is doing better in a number of counties than 2016. Same story in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

That also may be deceiving, as the early vote is largely uncounted. The EV is expected to favor the Democrats

3 minutes ago, Maji said:

It's mainly election day vote from what I've heard. The race will tighten in Michigan substantially

If that's true than Republicans are spiking the football a bit early here, especially since Biden appears to be slightly outperforming Hillary in most places outside of Florida.

The rumors of a blue wave were definitely exaggerated though

Just now, Rebels18 said:

How's the night going bud?

I mean he could be right. If that is indeed mostly counting same day vote (which I've heard little about), then there's reason to believe that the state will shift towards Biden, just like NC and FL shifted towards Trump