retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

My friend is inside the Trump Tower in Chicago and she tells me its pretty fortified. Heres some pics with the cop cars circled. 

received_815778508964646.jpeg

received_2813228672295330.jpeg

received_1727757694041501.jpeg

received_376922156695904.jpeg

28 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

The Cubans in Florida I can see, but they generally vote Republican anyway. The others though?

Venezuelans and Nicaraguans are pretty Republican in FL too. 

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

I'm confused. Do those numbers include absentee and early voting?

Yes, in both instances. The first is saying that if El Paso reaches 70k day of turnout, it would be a good sign for Texas. The second one is that included early and day of voting, that county has exceeded their totals from 2016.

2 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

The missing ED county votes are red counties. Panhandle is an hour behind. 

Depends on how Independents break, but I think Trump probably pulls out a close one. 

That Republican turnout machine in Florida is +++++ing serious, man. Hell of an organization.

Just now, youngredbullfan said:

Depends on how Independents break, but I think Trump probably pulls out a close one. 

That Republican turnout machine in Florida is +++++ing serious, man. Hell of an organization.

I’d have to compare it to last year at this time. But it looks like this isn’t a Biden landslide at least in Florida.

Just now, youngredbullfan said:

Wait until the afternoon. The lead will expand in Florida. 

The story no one is talking about now but will in the coming days is the ground game for Trump. That is turning out low propensity voters in mass in multiple states. That's where the campaign money went into. Biden didn't have a ground game until the last few weeks. Too late. 

Weird thing about this 2020 election - is the reality that some R's will flip to Biden.......and some D's will flip to trump ..........question is how many when number crunching party numbers , then there's the bigger mystery of which way are the NP's breaking?!?! 

In NV the Np's probably decide the election and with NV's "None of these candidates" option, I could see quite a few going that route as they aren't happy with Biden or trump