Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

We need more of our Elected and Election officials to stand up for what is right.

clapping applaud GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

How Trump’s Hill allies could take one last shot to overturn the election

It's deeply unlikely to succeed, but some House Republicans are weighing an effort to challenge Biden's Electoral College win.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/30/republicans-overturn-electoral-college-441459?_gl=1*zjwp5w*_ga*TzFQU1c2VDRrSmV2MXVMQTNqNEhaX2tQbVNKc3d5NnliWXRqNXlZdjhNZm1OekM1Mmk5TFFzQzh2OUxxZnlvWA..

Americans Mayor

30 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

One statement that confused me:

Brownstein frames the 2020 election as a clash between “the voters who embody the nation’s future” and “those who feel threatened by it.” While Brownstein is correct sociologically, it is worth noting how moralistic this is as a description. The conflict is not between two visions of America but between two peoples, one deserving (in fact, America incarnate), the other undeserving (or anti-American). 

Is this statement in regards to how we view each other?

Of the viewpoints of Dems towards R's ?

Winners towards losers ?

All Three ?

While I do agree with or recognize the points made in this article, their view that Dems represent the 1% is ludicrous. I agree nthe RW media has portrayed them that way. Though falsely covering up elites within their party.

Americans Mayor