Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 minute ago, CPslograd said:

If all you lefties wouldn't mind stopping your circle jerk for a moment, I have a question.

Who's going to be speaker?  Pelosi or Clyburn?

Hakeem Jeffries

how are you coping friend

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

6 hours ago, BYUcougfan said:

Brought to you by Pelosi, Schiff, and Impeachment.

What Trump is doing is ugly, but lets not paint the Democrats as unifiers.

No kidding.  Hillary and others were calling Trump illegitimate by now and talking about the Russians!!!!

2 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

If all you lefties wouldn't mind stopping your circle jerk for a moment, I have a question.

it'll be hakeem jeffries but he sucks ass too 

1 minute ago, CPslograd said:

Not bad. Rich man's problems. One-term presidents are always fun and good.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

it'll be hakeem jeffries but he sucks ass too 

They should go with Clyburn.

I don't know Jeffries, other than the name.  Clyburn wouldn't be as easy to raise money against as Pelosi.

2 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I don't know Jeffries, other than the name.  Clyburn wouldn't be as easy to raise money against as Pelosi.

Huge apologist for israeli aggression/war crimes.  I don't think he's quite as bought and sold by big pharma as clyburn is but it's a wash there.

Just now, CPslograd said:

https://bluedogcaucus-costa.house.gov/members

These guys just got a lot more important.

I'd argue they got less important, tbh. 

Not that i think the CPC will be competent and coherent enough to go Freedom Caucus on Pelosi or her successor but they're clearly angling for that.

16 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

I'd argue they got less important, tbh. 

Not that i think the CPC will be competent and coherent enough to go Freedom Caucus on Pelosi or her successor but they're clearly angling for that.

The point is the margin of difference in the House now makes them relevant, before it didn't matter.  Remember all the fighting between the center and right wings during Boehner's tenure?  Some of those were very narrow margin majorities.

34 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I wouldn’t mind if they went with Clyburn. He’s even more demented than Pelosi, and his crazy statements along with his angry attitude and scowl just make him come across as a total asshole and a very hard person to like. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I wouldn’t mind if they went with Clyburn. He’s even more demented than Pelosi, and his crazy statements along with his angry attitude and scowl just make him come across as a total asshole and a very hard person to like. 

Your mom is an easy person to like. All. Night. Long.

15 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Wow, now that’s the kind of response you get from a shattered softy that just had his gentle tender feelings flattened over nothing. Have fun jerking off to thoughts of my 85 year old mom you sick puppy. 🤮🤮🤪🤪😂😂

Gladly. Son.

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

Hoping for Omar, just for purposes of mass triggering.

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

https://bluedogcaucus-costa.house.gov/members

These guys just got a lot more important.

Every Dem caucus just got a lot more important; that’s what happens when the Dems maintain a majority but lose seats.