Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

16 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Bro i just drove my girlfriend's v4 Nissan versa with her from Vegas to f*cking butte, Montana tonight coming in at 5am with no chains or snow tires through a blizzard 1ft+ of snow where i couldn't see 2 feet outside the windshield 

I'm just happy to be f*cking alive

@Joe from WY

Glad you made it safely. Wait for good weather to come home Amigo !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Romney today politely comments on Trump's behaviors.

Its sad that only a few in the GOP have said to end it. Most have stayed silent.

Phucking Pvssies

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

Its sad that only a few in the GOP have said to end it. Most have stayed silent.

Phucking Pvssies

btw, Where in the World is,

The Grim Reaper and Roy Cohen ?

Americans Mayor

Trump's failure to concede also prevents the wheels of Bureaucracy from turning.

Pressure mounts on federal agency to affirm Biden victory

Until (Emily) Murphy (Head GSA Adminstrator) ascertains that Biden is the president-elect, the Biden transition cannot access government funds or communicate with the federal agencies they will be staffing. Experts say that the delay could hinder the Biden effort. "Every day counts in a transition, this year more than any transition since 1932,” said David Marchick, the director of the Center for Presidential Transition.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/08/general-services-administration-biden-win-435203

Americans Mayor

Had some Sunday night blues.  After a long week went on a planned vacation with family over the weekend in Napa.  Was like the combination of end of vacation, end of weekend, and exciting and jubilant Saturday with the Biden victory and a full day at the resort (not to mention Hawaii victory and son’s birthday). 

Good night Neverland 

10 hours ago, retrofade said:

Trump will burn it all to the ground given the opportunity, especially if it might result in something beneficial for himself.

Brought to you by Pelosi, Schiff, and Impeachment.

What Trump is doing is ugly, but lets not paint the Democrats as unifiers.

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Only the best lawyers.

Saw this in Nevada .....letter from local Law firm with address of 6220 Stevenson Way ..........thought to myself that's not a prominent address for a law firm that is assisting the president, where's the big "powerful" law firm with the sweet office?!!?

So I looked up the address & this is the building...........almost as good as the Four Seasons TOTAL Landscaping building !!!

cbk?panoid=7QoFvF6Z7h5HkDWdd3EhDw&output

image.png

The letter, written by Las Vegas corporate law, estate planning and real estate attorney Shana Weir in conjunction with a Washington-area firm, called Barr's attention to "criminal voter fraud" in Nevada.

On its merits, the suit appears thin. Nevada residents do not need to provide an official U.S. Postal Service address in order to register to vote.

Clark County Voter Registrar Joseph Gloria told http:// that while the county would look into the allegations, there was no evidence of abnormalities.

"Their [complaint] is based on something that happens regularly," he said. "You don't have to live here to be eligible to vote here."

Nonetheless, the Department of Justice is reviewing the referral, an agency official told USA Today.

At the same time, Weir's letter to Barr raised the question of how the campaign had accessed the official Postal Service change-of-address database, known as NCOALink, which may be a violation of federal law.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

The Trump campaign was looking for volunteer lawyers in Pennsylvania, maybe what they are relying on the same in Nevada.

You get what you pay for.

Must be it..........this isn't the office of any high powered local firm, this is a small lawyer doing smaller mom & pop cases 

Probably why trump campaign is asking for donations - there's no money left after Parscale & the other grifters skimmed millions & probably shifted some to offshore accounts for trump 

49 minutes ago, RSF said:

At the same time, Weir's letter to Barr raised the question of how the campaign had accessed the official Postal Service change-of-address database, known as NCOALink, which may be a violation of federal law.

Interestingly they told Barr they used the National Change of Address database (NCOA) which might be a violation of Federal law.

But in their letter to Clark County they only said they used "publicly available change of address records".

They told the Feds then may have done something that violated Federal law but didn't admit that to the locals? :hmmm:

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Saw this in Nevada .....letter from local Law firm with address of 6220 Stevenson Way ..........thought to myself that's not a prominent address for a law firm that is assisting the president, where's the big "powerful" law firm with the sweet office?!!?

So I looked up the address & this is the building...........almost as good as the Four Seasons TOTAL Landscaping building !!!

cbk?panoid=7QoFvF6Z7h5HkDWdd3EhDw&output

image.png

I'm having a really good feeling about Trump's chances.

:thumbsup:

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

The Trump campaign was looking for volunteer lawyers in Pennsylvania, maybe what they are relying on the same in Nevada.

You get what you pay for.

No description available.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

Well this is quite the repudiation of Trumpism.

I don't think the Military has turned on a sitting Prez since Carter. That's quite the repudiation.

Americans Mayor