Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

Low IQ response...  not unexpected from an elitist JUCO academic such as yourself.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

8 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Lol.  Fair point

Honestly, who cares if the president golfs. They need to stay sane

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

The outcry in the next 4 years won’t come close to the pathetic display of the last 4.  Period.

You are probably right, but mostly because we'll be getting back to a level of normalcy with a leader willing to reach across the table who can treat political rivals with respect. I don't imagine Biden will be calling Cruz's wife ugly. Sometime outcry is the proper response. I mean, were talking about a president who waffles on whether or not to give federal wildfire aid to California.   

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

15 through Beaverhead County in a blizzard is no bueno. I wrecked a car on a bridge just inside the Montana state line in just such an event. 

It was by far the most scared ive been during a weather incident, born and raised in Vegas afterall and only come by butte occasionally to visit family and show these hicks how to throw darts and shoot pool 

some good ol' boys were telling me to stop being a puss when I was talking about our war story until I showed them the "rig" we were rockin 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

15 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

I only mention it because trump made such a big deal of it when Obama golfed and claimed he would be so busy working for the American people he would never have time to golf. IIRC this makes his 414 day golfing in office 

One of the Final Five..........

34 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Agreed. Presidents need mental health time, too. My beef with Trump is that he uses it to add revenue to his own businesses.

4 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Bro i just drove my girlfriend's v4 Nissan versa with her from Vegas to f*cking butte, Montana tonight coming in at 5am with no chains or snow tires through a blizzard 1ft+ of snow where i couldn't see 2 feet outside the windshield 

I'm just happy to be f*cking alive

@Joe from WY

And you did not even go over home stake pass, which is the worst pass in the snow heading into Butte.  Hang in there.  I do not miss driving in blizzards

34 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Agreed. Presidents need mental health time, too. My beef with Trump is that he uses it to add revenue to his own businesses.

Along with his hypocrisy because of how much he bitched about Obama golfing, and then claiming he'd be "too busy" to golf as President. 

5 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Bro i just drove my girlfriend's v4 Nissan versa with her from Vegas to f*cking butte, Montana tonight coming in at 5am with no chains or snow tires through a blizzard 1ft+ of snow where i couldn't see 2 feet outside the windshield 

I'm just happy to be f*cking alive

@Joe from WY

Glad you are safe.

1 hour ago, mysfit said:

I only mention it because trump made such a big deal of it when Obama golfed and claimed he would be so busy working for the American people he would never have time to golf. IIRC this makes his 414 day golfing in office 

At this point I would rather he golf than a lot of other things he could be doing...

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

9 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

So NY NJ Ohio all have between 10-15% left to count! Why isn’t the ex president complaining?

on a side note why isn’t DC a state?  They have more people than SD ND AK WY VT

taxation without senate representation

Puerto Rico says ¡Hola!

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say