Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Bidens new tax plan cost Bob his house and internet already.

Well, seriously Bob said he makes 450k a year so Biden's tax plan would get him.

48 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

450 US dollars or 450 Drachmas  ?

I believe Bob said his household income is north of 450,000 US dollars per year and he's not a surgeon or big time law partner. Hey man, good for Bob. He's a legit 1%er. God bless America.

17 hours ago, toonkee said:

Bro i just drove my girlfriend's v4 Nissan versa with her from Vegas to f*cking butte, Montana tonight coming in at 5am with no chains or snow tires through a blizzard 1ft+ of snow where i couldn't see 2 feet outside the windshield 

I'm just happy to be f*cking alive

@Joe from WY

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

10 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

The RW media are going to blow several gaskets, seals, their minds, and tires over the next four years. At least Joe won't egg them on, verbally abuse and denigrate the right.

I'm hoping Joe and Mitch tamp down the fires within their Caucuses, agree to disagree, and get some shit done on economic stimulus relief, dealing with the pandemic in a sane, rational, reasonable, science  and economically balanced approach without weaponizing every little detail.

The outcry in the next 4 years won’t come close to the pathetic display of the last 4.  Period.

v0icAvfW.jpg

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Bro i just drove my girlfriend's v4 Nissan versa with her from Vegas to f*cking butte, Montana tonight coming in at 5am with no chains or snow tires through a blizzard 1ft+ of snow where i couldn't see 2 feet outside the windshield 

I'm just happy to be f*cking alive

@Joe from WY

15 through Beaverhead County in a blizzard is no bueno. I wrecked a car on a bridge just inside the Montana state line in just such an event. 

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

The outcry in the next 4 years won’t come close to the pathetic display of the last 4.  Period.

This is why Trump lost. Totally in your conservative bubble, and out of touch with the majority of Americans. Sad!

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

The sonofabitch is golfing?!!!!!!  How dare he!

Fox never had a problem with Obama golfing!

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.