Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Guy in the red MAGA hat in this video apparently did not comprehend the words on his sign as he yells at the reporter from inches away.

But he and the guy in the red shirt yelling "assault" when security intervenes says a lot about the two.

In my unprofessional opinion, the guy on the left probably has Asperger's.

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

He refused to unveil the Obama portraits, he thinks Biden is an idiot so no, he won't invite him ahead of time.

And I'd be shocked if he attended the inauguration. 

One of the Final Five..........

7 hours ago, renoskier said:

Is it possible Democrats feel Pelosi has done a good job and that's why she keeps getting the leadership position?

I think they're both very good at what they do.

Ummmm...ok.  You do realize that I never brought up Pelosi?  You did.

1 hour ago, mysfit said:

Anyone who doesn't understand that at this point, never will.

They demeaned and ridiculed basic precautions. I have not one ounce of energy or sympathy for them. 

Some of the people working for Meadows were likely kids getting the first jobs.  They may have infected their parents.  

I and you should have sympathy for them.  Don’t become like the people on the right. 

45 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Some of the people working for Meadows were likely kids getting the first jobs.  They may have infected their parents.  

I and you should have sympathy for them.  Don’t become like the people on the right. 

I have zero sympathy for Meadows. You may be right about the aids but not him. He is complicit in the failed leadership which directly contributed to 10s of thousands of deaths.

One of the Final Five..........

9 hours ago, Bob said:

If this is true, why not take the time to get it right and make sure thousands or voters aren't...thinking of my best liberal buzzword...... oh... disenfranchised??

Bob,

Consider the source of this info.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, Bob said:

If this is true, why not take the time to get it right and make sure thousands or voters aren't...thinking of my best liberal buzzword...... oh... disenfranchised??

I agree Bob.

Trump can have Michigan.

Biden still wins 290 to 241.

Hopefully, that takes some of the sting out of the results.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

19 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Bob,

Consider the source of this info.

I don't think anyone is denying it happened.  But supposedly it Was an error that would have been caught during canvassing. 

I don't think any of us would get the warm and fuzzies if we dug too deep into election totals accuracy.