Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

9 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Guy in the red MAGA hat in this video apparently did not comprehend the words on his sign as he yells at the reporter from inches away.

But he and the guy in the red shirt yelling "assault" when security intervenes says a lot about the two.

I was going to ask what was wrong with them... then I realized that'd take a 900 page thread to go through in detail, so I thought better of it.

17 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Guy in the red MAGA hat in this video apparently did not comprehend the words on his sign as he yells at the reporter from inches away.

But he and the guy in the red shirt yelling "assault" when security intervenes says a lot about the two.

it's hilarious to see the hillbillies melting down but it's also sort of scary. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

it's hilarious to see the hillbillies melting down but it's also sort of scary. 

I fully expect some of these low IQ nit wits to act out their fantasies of being GI Joe or Stonewall Jackson ..............all they need is some convincing & manipulation by trump, right wing media & cranks like alex jones 

Guessing most are more coward than revolutionary leaders, but a few that are mentally unstable (and there's a lot of mental instability in Cult45 - Q) could act out on their inner voices, vices and fantasies 

2 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

I fully expect some of these low IQ nit wits to act out their fantasies of being GI Joe or Stonewall Jackson ..............all they need is some convincing & manipulation by trump, right wing media & cranks like alex jones 

Guessing most are more coward than revolutionary leaders, but a few that are mentally unstable (and there's a lot of mental instability in Cult45 - Q) could act out on their inner voices, vices and fantasies 

they might. I don't doubt some of the true believers will try to make a "last stand". 

The trumpers act like a +++++ing Lebanese political party. It's scary. 

5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Put more people at risk.....  how much does Trump have to do to show he only cares about himself 

Anyone who doesn't understand that at this point, never will.

They demeaned and ridiculed basic precautions. I have not one ounce of energy or sympathy for them. 

One of the Final Five..........

12 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

I'm seeing reports that Shannon Bream of Fox News called out Alex Jones tonight.

The cultivation of an "us vs. them" dynamic is one of the driving core characteristics of destructive cult ideologies.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

44 minutes ago, renoskier said:

It won't make any difference but WTF is with North Carolina? Doesn't seem like their numbers have been updated for 2 days. :shrug:

Maybe two groups of nuthuggers got their notes crossed and showed up at the same time. Hilarity and confusion ensued.

45 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

So much for "silent" majority. :waiting: