Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

24 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

No only four hours last few days!  Exciting times.  I have not said anything to my conservative friends

Can any of you do health and safety checks on our Trumpist bretheren ?

They've been MIA since Donny declared victory on Election Night.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

47 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I just want to commend you all here for the best election coverage in the nation.... Has it all, unbiased reporting and unhinged opinions.... Do some of you ever sleep? 

What is sleep?

15 minutes ago, robe said:

I think the left is deliberately dragging this out to torture the right. 

Karma baby.

Karma.

Trumpistan can lock themselves in their doomsday bunkers and curl up with a nice bedtime story.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Will the Gravy Seals, Meal Team Six, the Y'all Quaeda, Vanilla ISIS, the Yokel Haram, and the Yee Hawdists come out to protest this result?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

Karma baby.

Karma.

Trumpistan can lock themselves in their doomsday bunkers and curl up with a nice bedtime story.

To be fair, the complete meltdowns on MSNBC and The Young Turks were a thing of beauty. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Where is convert?  

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/524794-trump-supporters-pray-outside-of-clark-county-election-department-in

Supporters of President Trump knelt and prayed outside the Clark County Election Department Thursday in Nevada while vote counts continued overnight.

"We give our hearts to you in the name of Jesus," a woman can be heard saying, praying to God and hoping Trump can pull off a victory in the Silver State, ABC News reported.

34 minutes ago, Akkula said:

No...that's why it is "Teams and Shit"  Republicans believe in firearms for all, tax cuts for the rich, and packing the supreme court to overturn roe vs. wade.  Is there any wonder why other people would want to join the "other team."  It is pretty funny how @BSUTOP25 can pretend to float above it all.  On, I will take a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  That isn't how it works.  

I have no idea what you even mean by this.  Did you start the weekend early?

29 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

He couldn't get through the Obamacare repeal.

Turns out John McCain was the True Populist.

Soft money, opposition to Corps are Citizens etc 

Now they are crying about money in politics, LOL.  Maybe we can get that done.

Posted Image