Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

2 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

What do you mean?

How are you doing this morning? Feeling chipper?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

nailed it boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

56 minutes ago, sebasour said:

EmJb_9oWkAEzqs_?format=jpg&name=medium

Does he have a cig in his left hand ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

26 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Oh wow "anecdotal" is a hell of a case study

I'm fairly young so I won't wont make a comment on The Clinton years, but my memories of OBama's last 6 years were government shutdowns, empty judicial positions, and very little being accomplished.

Your "both sides suck" and moral superiority schtick is getting old. I know you don't believe in democracy or standing for anything, but we have these things called elections, and if the American people believe a party should control The White House, House, and Senate, then there's nothing wrong with that. It's not ignoring the country, it's what the country wanted.

Some people actually want things done in Washington, and not gridlock that leads to jack shit

Okay - thanks for your partisan hack world view. There certainly aren’t enough of you folks around nowadays. :rolleyes:

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

38 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

So, let's revisit the question...

Will Trump concede? 

Will he leave the White House willingly?

How's this gonna work?

No he never will period

yes and he will go out calling it a shithole not worthy of him and he will not be at the inauguration 

he’s gonna try and wreck congress as much as he can, nobody can tell him anything

this reminds me of my reading when the world had three popes at the same time!

1 minute ago, Nevada6077 said:

No he never will period

yes and he will go out calling it a shithole not worthy of him and he will not be at the inauguration 

he’s gonna try and wreck congress as much as he can, nobody can tell him anything

this reminds me of my reading when the world had three popes at the same time!

And if he decides not to leave we the people need to go to Washington and take him out!  I will be there and can fit four into my car

30 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Oh wow "anecdotal" is a hell of a case study

I'm fairly young so I won't wont make a comment on The Clinton years, but my memories of OBama's last 6 years were government shutdowns, empty judicial positions, and very little being accomplished.

Your "both sides suck" and moral superiority schtick is getting old. I know you don't believe in democracy or standing for anything, but we have these things called elections, and if the American people believe a party should control The White House, House, and Senate, then there's nothing wrong with that. It's not ignoring the country, it's what the country wanted.

Some people actually want things done in Washington, and not gridlock that leads to jack shit

Yeah, we have a lot of "libertarians" who seem to pull hard for Republicans.  "Holier than thou," is right!  If we don't Washington to actually function and pass loss for decades we should just disband them and put things to the states.  Maybe that is the conjob plan all along to break Washington completely. 

Posted Image

22 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

Signed, the tax cuts and a boat load of judges.  Hate McConnell if you like, but you just look stupid saying he is not effective.

Great, tax cuts and boatload of judges.  That is what the faux "populists" in conjob party are able to get across the finish line.  McConnell cannot legislate...if he could Obamacare would have been gone which was their big promise. 

Posted Image

13 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I just want to commend you all here for the best election coverage in the nation.... Has it all, unbiased reporting and unhinged opinions.... Do some of you ever sleep? 

No only four hours last few days!  Exciting times.  I have not said anything to my conservative friends

4 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Yeah, we have a lot of "libertarians" who seem to pull hard for Republicans.  "Holier than thou," is right!  If we don't Washington to actually function and pass loss for decades we should just disband them and put things to the states.  Maybe that is the conjob plan all along to break Washington completely. 

Yeah, the republicans keep him in his post because they think he is so ineffective.  He managed to make it work with Trump as president.  You are confusing your partisanship with his effectiveness.

Wisconsin and Georgia are heading for a recount. The Trump campaign will have to pay for it and they were completely tapped out of funds last week. I wonder if all the lawsuits get thrown out they will continue with the recount.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg