Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

These cheaters have serious balls. Not 1 Trump vote, 100% for Biden out of 23,277 ???? Another more rural county just suddenly found an extra 5,000 votes in which nearly all are for Biden. This is just the beginning. Every day more votes will appear that help Biden. Even though Biden will very likely win, crooked Dems aren’t taking any chances. 

Glad to see you. 

6 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Anybody else see the mob of nuthuggers outside the Maricopa County recorder's office? :foottap:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-04-at-8-44-03-PM.png

Link

I've been posting the Twitter posts from that station's reporter. As I added on the previous page some of the crowd said they were journalists to get inside the building.

Just now, FresnoFacts said:

Unlawful assembly time in Maricopa County?

I wonder if the hicks will still fly blue lives matter flags if they get roughed up by the cops. 

Lmao. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I wonder if the hicks will still fly blue lives matter flags if they get roughed up by the cops. 

Lmao. 

Well they've already turned on fox news. It's getting weird.

weird GIF

1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

If Atl flips Georgia for Biden, can the whole world pitch in and get them a banner and parade? They'll have pulled through big for us... something they don't owe the cosmos after that super bowl Choke. 

If Biden wins GA... Stacey Abrams deserves a VP spot in 2024

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

These cheaters have serious balls. Not 1 Trump vote, 100% for Biden out of 23,277 ???? Another more rural county just suddenly found an extra 5,000 votes in which nearly all are for Biden. This is just the beginning. Every day more votes will appear that help Biden. Even though Biden will very likely win, crooked Dems aren’t taking any chances. 

Screaming Liberal GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

2 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Utah be red boo.

Politically yes.

Socially we're purple.

The Romney's have ruined this State as well. Whiney pussy, bitch voting to impeach because of his conscience.

JFC whats this world coming to ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Imagine staging Brooks Brothers riots across the country and then claiming Democrats are cheating

4 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

"I should add, this is a crowd that is armed." -The CNN reporter in the county reporter's office.

What are these geniuses protesting in Arizona? The more they count the closer the race is getting.