Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

Just now, Bob said:

Praise the lord almighty the Republicans will hold onto the senate. Republicans gained at least four house seats. This election was not a death knell to the republicans party. It was not a repudiation of conservatism or Trump’s agenda, it took a coordinated, historic effort of shenanigans by the dems to barely beat him. Get ready for a red +++++ing wY in two and four years. WE are the party of the working man now. Dems are +++++ing Wall Street tech oligarchs and costal elites. We have minorities flicking to us in droves. Wait til we have a candidate that’s not repulsive to women. I’d be shitting my pants if I were a Dem if you look beyond the presidency. Thanks, President Trump, for a good, unexpected four years. 

The Republicans have a net gain of 5 seats in the house so far, not 4.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Praise the lord almighty the Republicans will hold onto the senate. Republicans gained at least four house seats. This election was not a death knell to the republicans party. It was not a repudiation of conservatism or Trump’s agenda, it took a coordinated, historic effort of shenanigans by the dems to barely beat him. Get ready for a red +++++ing wY in two and four years. WE are the party of the working man now. Dems are +++++ing Wall Street tech oligarchs and costal elites. We have minorities flicking to us in droves. Wait til we have a candidate that’s not repulsive to women. I’d be shitting my pants if I were a Dem if you look beyond the presidency. Thanks, President Trump, for a good, unexpected four years. 

2016 was a repudiation of Conservatism by the GOP.

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

Praise the lord almighty the Republicans will hold onto the senate. Republicans gained at least four house seats. This election was not a death knell to the republicans party. It was not a repudiation of conservatism or Trump’s agenda, it took a coordinated, historic effort of shenanigans by the dems to barely beat him. Get ready for a red +++++ing wave in two and four years. WE are the party of the working man now. Dems are +++++ing Wall Street tech oligarchs and costal elites. We have minorities flocking to us in droves. Wait til we have a candidate that’s not repulsive to women. I’d be shitting my pants if I were a Dem if you look beyond the presidency. Thanks, President Trump, for a good, unexpected four years. 

Populism

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

Praise the lord almighty the Republicans will hold onto the senate. Republicans gained at least four house seats. This election was not a death knell to the republicans party. It was not a repudiation of conservatism or Trump’s agenda, it took a coordinated, historic effort of shenanigans by the dems to barely beat him. Get ready for a red +++++ing wave in two and four years. WE are the party of the working man now. Dems are +++++ing Wall Street tech oligarchs and costal elites. We have minorities flocking to us in droves. Wait til we have a candidate that’s not repulsive to women. I’d be shitting my pants if I were a Dem if you look beyond the presidency. Thanks, President Trump, for a good, unexpected four years. 

Screaming Liberal GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

You ever wonder the level of stupid it takes to type this stuff out.. Trump shits on gold toilets bought by daddies money but is the man of the working party huh. Ok.

20 hours ago, RogueStout said:

I have no idea how the +++++ it can still be so low. Anyone understand what keeps 33% of voters from casting their vote? 

Disabled? Homeless? Just curious.

Feelings of economic disenfranchisement.

My vote doesn't  matter. 

They're gonna tell us one thing to get our vote and do something completely different when they get there. 

I'd rather binge watch The Kardashians

I'll vote after I score a rock.

Have I missed any excuses?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

Feelings of economic disenfranchisement.

My vote doesn't  matter. 

They're gonna tell us one thing to get our vote and do something completely different when they get there. 

I'd rather binge watch The Kardashians

Have I missed any excuses?

As bad as we make our lives out to be this country is a chit ton better than any other. I still believe that.

Create a social app that allows everyone to vote on it. I’d say we’d have the election wrapped up in about 4 hours. 

Just now, Bob said:

Not even close dude. I took my kids to school, kissed my beautiful wife, and we went to our good jobs . Today is kinda tough, but instead of throwing a fit I’m already looking forward to the next election cycle. Life goes on. We’re ALL protected by a conservative senate

"Protected"?