Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

23 minutes ago, robe said:

https://www.wfla.com/8-on-your-side/2020-election-results-when-should-we-expect-the-presidential-race-to-be-called-in-florida/

Florida will start to post mail in ballots 1st in its results. Expect a Biden lead. 

So if Trump wins then the in person votes will “flip” the results??? We can’t have that! 

I think the 5pm-7pm turnout numbers will be crucial for Biden. If he can stop the bleeding there he has a shot if indys break his way.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

I think Trump is cooked in Nevada

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

Just now, youngredbullfan said:

I think Trump is cooked in Nevada

If the younger voters are turning out it's not good for trump................plus there doesn't seem to be massive R turnout today & what lead the R's have has been slowly eroding 

Again.............anyone looking at Election Day turnout, R's should be dominating...............70+% of the D vote is in mail & early voting not Election Day 

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Unless most D's voted early - this is just Election Day, so I'd expect them to be down 

Honestly we're all just reading bones and endtrails right now

3 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

More than a few of these voters..........prominent R's crossing over for Biden 

You have to wonder how many other Rs will be like that this time around. DC is one thing. But on local levels, I'm quite certain the level of disgust with Trump has gone up, if quietly.