Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

On 7/18/2020 at 4:06 PM, BSUTOP25 said:

076AB2D8-63B5-4940-AA9A-A44888450668.jpeg.d3c311e3320b192c3349c603732384e7.jpeg

The Donald is a Ragist.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

48 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

I can't believe that 40% believe his crap.

I think 40+ percent or more of the country will do absolutely anything to justify sticking with their team.   Be that team Republican, Democrat or Libertarian.   I don’t think I would have really believed it until living through these times.  It gives me new appreciation for how someone like Hitler came to power and early on stayed in power.   

17 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah right your photos are clearly proof that Biden is a pedophile.   :waiting:

You have a daughter? If so, would you be cool with him stroking her breasts like that? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

So, who is really going to be running the country if Biden wins?

Jo Jorgensen 

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You have a daughter? If so, would you be cool with him stroking her breasts like that? 

Yes though my daughter is a black belt and would kick his ass.   But as I said, my sister was stroked on her breast by a great uncle and it affected her greatly so I don’t take pedophile comments lightly.  Those who are should be thrown in jail and others shouldn’t throw the charge around lightly.  

2 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yes though my daughter is a black belt and would kick his ass.   But as I said, my sister was stroked on her breast by a great uncle and it affected her greatly so I don’t take pedophile comments lightly.  Those who are should be thrown in jail and others shouldn’t throw the charge around lightly.  

You’re voting for a creepy +++++ who does what your uncle did to your sister. But hell, we all know you’d vote for Jeffrey Epstein if he were alive and ran as a Dem. 

28 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Every day I’m shufflin’ 

87CC5DB5-D6DE-4C21-A592-E588FBE9F4A4.jpeg.f82a33a9e00948574eea0c7e943ee171.jpeg

Dude, I'm pimping Jo every chance I get. My lady, was like,  who is this Jo person, I'm like , you need to check her out.....guess what we got another one in line to vote for Jo.  

In all seriousness , she is somewhat of a Trump supporter,  she gets frustrated with his antics. She used to blame the democrats for hamstringing Trump...but she's starting to come around to the fact that Trump is doing the most damage to himself. I can tell that it pisses her off that she wants to believe in the guy but her gut is telling her otherwise.

This is the voter who needs someone other than the standard party to vote for......and I would venture there are millions more like her.

19 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Dude, I'm pimping Jo every chance I get. My lady, was like,  who is this Jo person, I'm like , you need to check her out.....guess what we got another one in line to vote for Jo.  

In all seriousness , she is somewhat of a Trump supporter,  she gets frustrated with his antics. She used to blame the democrats for hamstringing Trump...but she's starting to come around to the fact that Trump is doing the most damage to himself. I can tell that it pisses her off that she wants to believe in the guy but her gut is telling her otherwise.

This is the voter who needs someone other than the standard party to vote for......and I would venture there are millions more like her.

Amazeballs!!! This made my night man. Thank you. 

10 hours ago, sactowndog said:

how about if you just grab them by the kitty?  hows that work dude

12 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

how about if you just grab them by the kitty?  hows that work dude

If you are referring to Trump yes he has plenty of evidence he molested women.  Some his own direct quotes.   Whether it’s pedophilia is another matter.   As for Biden, the evidence is similar to Kavanaugh.   A single not super credible accuser.