Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

2 minutes ago, pokerider said:

So do you think for a second Trump doesn't know who Apple CEO is?   Trump has probably spoken to Tim Cook dozens of times the last 3 years.   Calling him Tim Apple is all you can come up with?  :Clapping:
If Biden had been pres. these last 3+ years, how many times do you think he would have spoken  to Tim Cook or other CEO's?    But thanks for making my point.  

You claimed he is smart because he knows peoples and  companies names(which is a dumb metric for intelligence but whatever) I gave one example of him not knowing names. So why did he call Tim Cook, Tim Apple? Just a lapse? That's fine I agree... The same with Biden's gaffes(not to mention his stutter). Or is Trump's simple gaffes and Biden’s are a sign of cognative failure. 

Why wouldn't Biden have had conversations with Tim Cook if he was president. Do you think Trump is the only president that has spoken to CEO's? 

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

Can you also recall who rigged the debates last time? But thats ok if the Dems do that right?   Your hypocrisy has no end. 

1. In what way were the debates "rigged" in your view?
  2. What in God's name does any of that have to do with the fact that Trump is just as senile as you're accusing Biden of being?

God, you Trumpists are really worked up these days, aren't you?

3 minutes ago, tspoke said:

You claimed he is smart because he knows peoples and  companies names(which is a dumb metric for intelligence but whatever) I gave one example of him not knowing names. So why did he call Tim Cook, Tim Apple? Just a lapse? That's fine I agree... The same with Biden's gaffes(not to mention his stutter). Or is Trump's simple gaffes and Biden’s are a sign of cognative failure. 

Why wouldn't Biden have had conversations with Tim Cook if he was president. Do you think Trump is the only president that has spoken to CEO's? 

There's really no point with them. Trump is more sacred than Jesus in their world.

13 minutes ago, tspoke said:

You better bring up some misspellings on Twitter too then, and pretend thats the same as one of Biden's mistakes too.   The only time Biden would talk to a CEO is for a political event.  Trump talks to CEO's and VP's of companies almost daily.  Biden doesn't operate that way, don't pretend he does. Biden is an empty suit, a figurehead without any real ideas and that seems to be exactly what you want.  

And I never said Trump was smart because he can remember names, YOU said that in twisting what I said.  What I said was correct but you go ahead and pretend something else.  

24 minutes ago, retrofade said:
  1. In what way were the debates "rigged" in your view?
  2. What in God's name does any of that have to do with the fact that Trump is just as senile as you're accusing Biden of being?

God, you Trumpists are really worked up these days, aren't you?

Giving Hillary the direct questions that would be used in the debate,  is that not rigging a debate?   Now your just trying to pretend.  

Trump is doing a pretty good job trying to stay on top of about a 1000 different things going on.  All you see is your own bias.  Are you really naive enough to think Biden would have gotten thousands of ventilators and all the other things Trump went out and did?  Do you think Biden would be up there every single day going over the daily events? He would sit back and do next to nothing.  Pretend all you want for the folks on here but you know better. 

20 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I don’t think NV is really a battleground state anymore. 

Nor is Minnesota this year and NH and Maine with their four electoral votes are about as irrelevant as it gets. So I'd like to know what the polling was by state.

I still keep my eye on 538's cumulative chart and today Trump is at 43.8% nationally in all polls. So he's now dropped exactly two percentage points in the three weeks since rising to his highest level in months after announcement of the stimulous checks. I think he'll get a similar bump in a few weeks once a bunch of people return to work, at which point the rest of us will get another thread from Convert saying Trump is kicking ass although that doesn't matter to him in the slightest.

Boom goes the dynamite.

43 minutes ago, pokerider said:

You better bring up some misspellings on Twitter too then, and pretend thats the same as one of Biden's mistakes too.   The only time Biden would talk to a CEO is for a political event.  Trump talks to CEO's and VP's of companies almost daily.  Biden doesn't operate that way, don't pretend he does. Biden is an empty suit, a figurehead without any real ideas and that seems to be exactly what you want.  

And I never said Trump was smart because he can remember names, YOU said that in twisting what I said.  What I said was correct but you go ahead and pretend something else.  

Biden would only talk to CEO's at political events?ok buddy.... Trump is the only president to ever meet with business leaders to discuss issue?

Just one example of many times Obama had discussions with business. 

https://www.cnbc.com/id/28894389

But I guess you got me I doubt he talks to them as much as Trump does because he talks to them every day (like that is a good thing for a president to spend every day getting advice from his billionaire buddies instead of his advisors). 

And I guess you are right. You only said trump would beat Biden at the debates because he know the names of people and places. 

Look I'm not a huge fan of Biden but if you think Biden is senile but trump is very smart and has no mental decline, then I don't know what to say. You are suffering from TDS. 

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

Giving Hillary the direct questions that would be used in the debate,  is that not rigging a debate?   Now your just trying to pretend.  

Trump is doing a pretty good job trying to stay on top of about a 1000 different things going on.  All you see is your own bias.  Are you really naive enough to think Biden would have gotten thousands of ventilators and all the other things Trump went out and did?  Do you think Biden would be up there every single day going over the daily events? He would sit back and do next to nothing.  Pretend all you want for the folks on here but you know better. 

Yeah, you're so deep in the Cult of Trump that there's no point in trying to have a rational discussion with you.

1 hour ago, tspoke said:

Biden would only talk to CEO's at political events?ok buddy.... Trump is the only president to ever meet with business leaders to discuss issue?

Just one example of many times Obama had discussions with business. 

https://www.cnbc.com/id/28894389

But I guess you got me I doubt he talks to them as much as Trump does because he talks to them every day (like that is a good thing for a president to spend every day getting advice from his billionaire buddies instead of his advisors). 

And I guess you are right. You only said trump would beat Biden at the debates because he know the names of people and places. 

Look I'm not a huge fan of Biden but if you think Biden is senile but trump is very smart and has no mental decline, then I don't know what to say. You are suffering from TDS

Trump Denial Syndrome? Trump Delusion Syndrome?

On 4/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, son of a gun said:

Don't worry Brother Jack, we shall lock up all of the non-believers in Prisons for Profits, ban all non-White, non-Christian, non-Conservative people from ever holding power, lift all lock downs and restrictions, give our Lord and Savior Trump unlimited power, and nuke Chyy-na for creating the hoax of climate change!

Sounds like you need to buy a gun to protect yourself.

Just now, Jackrabbit said:

This answer is typical when you are wrong or have no answer.

Just now, Jackrabbit said:

I asked this question earlier and didnt get an answer...wasnt there a Cult of Obama too?

hmm

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

This answer is typical when you are wrong or have no answer.

There's not a way to prove a negative, so it's pointless to continue engaging in a conversation. Facts have been provided on one side, while pointless hypotheticals that have no bearing on anything were provided on the other. As such, I'm left with the choice to abandon the conversation or be forced to tilt with proverbial windmills. I chose the former.

25 minutes ago, retrofade said:

There's not a way to prove a negative, so it's pointless to continue engaging in a conversation. Facts have been provided on one side, while pointless hypotheticals that have no bearing on anything were provided on the other. As such, I'm left with the choice to abandon the conversation or be forced to tilt with proverbial windmills. I chose the former.

As i said.

2 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Practicing hummers or did you have a thought?

not sure which one would disgust you more

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

The right side and left side are both firmly entrenched, and make up the great majority of voters, which is why this election won’t be a landslide. It’ll come down to independent voters as it usually does. Do they choose a much older anti business pro regulation Obama clone or pro business, pro economy egotistical arrogant Trump? 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

The right side and left side are both firmly entrenched, and make up the great majority of voters, which is why this election won’t be a landslide. It’ll come down to independent voters as it usually does. Do they choose a much older anti business pro regulation Obama clone or pro business, pro economy egotistical arrogant Trump? 

you think that biden is "anti business"?