Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

New Trump Ad On Biden. Just Brutal.

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Isn't Fox the #1 leader of MSM?

If not, what is MSM?

ABC, CBS, NBC. the New York Times, the LA Times. Just about every major city newspaper in the country all lean predominantly left and Democrat. Their total audience makes Fox look like a pimple on a boars ass. The Democrats would ban Fox if they could so their propaganda would be unopposed. I suspect many on this board on the left would do the same. 

27 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

ABC, CBS, NBC. the New York Times, the LA Times. Just about every major city newspaper in the country all lean predominantly left and Democrat. Their total audience makes Fox look like a pimple on a boars ass. The Democrats would ban Fox if they could so their propaganda would be unopposed. I suspect many on this board on the left would do the same. 

Every once in a while, Fox will knock it out of the yard for an event like a debate, SOTU speech, etc. Below is what I posted about the ratings for Trump’s SOTU speech. Fox just destroyed the majors and everyone else. 

Wow. The numbers below are Millions and consists of Total Viewership and then the key demo 25-54.

11.6 - 2.7  Fox News
4.8 - 1.7  NBC
4.7 - 1.0  CBS
*.*  - 1.5  FOX
4.1 - 1.1  ABC
2.8 - 0.9  CNN
2.2 - 0.5  MSNBC

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-absolutely-romps-in-state-of-the-union-ratings-with-11-5-million-overall-nbc-tops

kat.jpg

On 4/12/2020 at 8:52 AM, sactowndog said:

Yesterday’s news.  It’s Asian’s turn.

My wife is Chinese. It’s on! Thanks for the heads-up!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Yeah name who on this board would ban Fox.  

I find most on this board are not interested in echo chambers and read across a broad array of sources.   Yes we have a few lunatics in the left and the right but I would guess it’s rarer than you think.  

1 hour ago, Dogs4Me said:

My wife is Chinese. It’s on! Thanks for the heads-up!

While I get your being sarcastic I wonder if your wife follows Asian social media channels and what she is hearing.  I ask because I’m curious as another data point different from my sister.  

3 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Gotta love the CNN propaganda label. This is the CNN that reported a man that saw a Trump press conference that told him to take HydroxyCL and he did and he died. It was a big CNN breaking story. But because CNN is an anti-Trump activist network that’s full blown TDS, they can’t wait or spend the time on getting a story straight. Then through other reporting it turned out that the man overdosed on fish tank cleaner that had ‘hydro’ in it and assumed it was the same thing. And obviously Trump didn’t tell anyone to take anything. 

BUT, after being notified of their errors, CNN chose to keep using the story for the rest of the day. Beyond pathetic. 

kat.jpg

On 4/12/2020 at 9:33 PM, sactowndog said:

How is that the Dem playbook.  Trump does enough bullshit stuff without having to target his children. 

Yeah, voters these days aren’t worried about a candidates children unless it’s especially bad. If Biden couldn’t be tied to his son’s actions, it wouldn’t gain Trump much at all. But the China/Biden stuff does need to be carefully vetted. 

kat.jpg

On 4/13/2020 at 10:51 PM, sactowndog said:

While I get your being sarcastic I wonder if your wife follows Asian social media channels and what she is hearing.  I ask because I’m curious as another data point different from my sister.  

My wife is all American...her parents immigrated here from Hong Kong before she was born. She is your typical American girl...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

My wife is all American...her parents immigrated here from Hong Kong before she was born. She is your typical American girl...

Well I hope for both her sake and the sake of my nieces and nephews the concern and rising numbers of stories flatten out.   

On 4/14/2020 at 2:01 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Gotta love the CNN propaganda label. This is the CNN that reported a man that saw a Trump press conference that told him to take HydroxyCL and he did and he died. It was a big CNN breaking story. But because CNN is an anti-Trump activist network that’s full blown TDS, they can’t wait or spend the time on getting a story straight. Then through other reporting it turned out that the man overdosed on fish tank cleaner that had ‘hydro’ in it and assumed it was the same thing. And obviously Trump didn’t tell anyone to take anything. 

BUT, after being notified of their errors, CNN chose to keep using the story for the rest of the day. Beyond pathetic. 

What does your reply have to do with the February timeline and soundbites? CNN is not the only network with recordings and/or documents of that.

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

What does your reply have to do with the February timeline and soundbites? CNN is not the only network with recordings and/or documents of that.

Right now I’m putting together a bunch of quotes from Fauci and other Dems that clearly show that there wasn’t any evidence that it was going to turn into what it did. Example: You had Cuomo telling New Yorkers not to worry about it and go on as normal and said NY has an amazing health system to deal with it if it did get to NY. Your little attempt of revisionist history won’t work. Fauci has said that Trump acted when he got the solid information and his actions were very reasonable. Fauci was not concerned about it either early on. Just because you hear that there might be a virus spreading in China by his staff doesn’t mean it’s prudent to shut things down. I can’t even imagine how much shit he would have gotten if he shut things down soon after he closed China travel. He was blasted just for shutting down air travel. You people on the left are a dishonest and desperate bunch, aren’t you. 

kat.jpg

29 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Right now I’m putting together a bunch of quotes from Fauci and other Dems that clearly show that there wasn’t any evidence that it was going to turn into what it did. Example: You had Cuomo telling New Yorkers not to worry about it and go on as normal and said NY has an amazing health system to deal with it if it did get to NY. Your little attempt of revisionist history won’t work. Fauci has said that Trump acted when he got the solid information and his actions were very reasonable. Fauci was not concerned about it either early on. Just because you hear that there might be a virus spreading in China by his staff doesn’t mean it’s prudent to shut things down. I can’t even imagine how much shit he would have gotten if he shut things down soon after he closed China travel. He was blasted just for shutting down air travel. You people on the left are a dishonest and desperate bunch, aren’t you. 

That is not what is being done. Find all the quotes you want from Dr. Fauci. Regardless, people will remember the golfing instead of preparing.