Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

New Trump Ad On Biden. Just Brutal.

Wow, and there’s so much more to cover. A couple weeks or so ago I mentioned that they need to get ads going on :

1. He and his son’s scandalous $$ dealings with China

2. Him denying that China is any kind of a threat to us

3. Fauci praising Trump 

3. Mental Deterioration with Age

I love how they show Biden on 1/31 mumbling into the microphone saying Trump’s travel ban from China was xenophobic and nothing but fear mongering. Then fast forward to the other day when he was asked about the China travel ban, he acts surprised by the question and states “I support Trumps decision to shut down travel from China” as if he completely forgot that he bashed him for it a couple months earlier. LOL.

They’ll obviously break the ad into smaller pieces for required shorter ad times. I think the ad tried to put in too much info. in it for some people to fully digest in 1 min. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Trump needs to be careful with Biden and China.  Too many Republicans with the same problem.

mitch mcconnell gop GIF

Agreed. But the anti-China propaganda is definitely happening in conservative America (and on this board). 

This election is going to be the nastiest since the one where a Thomas Jefferson staffer called John Adams a “hideous hermaphrodite”.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Wow, and there’s so much more to cover. A couple weeks or so ago I mentioned that they need to get ads going on :

3. Fauci praising Trump 

I love how they show Biden on 1/31 mumbling into the microphone saying Trump’s travel ban from China was xenophobic and nothing but fear mongering. Then fast forward to the other day when he was asked about the China travel ban, he acts surprised by the question and states “I support Trumps decision to shut down travel from China” as if he completely forgot that he bashed him for it a couple months earlier. LOL.

They’ll obviously break the ad into smaller pieces for required shorter ad times. I think the ad tried to put in too much info. in it for some people to fully digest in 1 min. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/10/politics/trump-campaign-ad-joe-biden-fact-check/index.html

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

3. Fauci praising Trump 

My issue with campaign tactic is red neck Trumpers with shit for brains are going to start targeting Chinese Americans.   Trump excels at scapegoating minorities among his ignorant base.   

41 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

My issue with campaign tactic is red neck Trumpers with shit for brains are going to start targeting Chinese Americans.   Trump excels at scapegoating minorities among his ignorant base.   

He convinced them there was a national emergency at the border too.. He’s good at convincing his supporters to hate people they don’t know. 

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Not like this, and they’re not running for president. 

See Mitch McConnell.  Pretty wealthy man from Chinese investments.  He's not alone.  Congress has no stomach for opening that box.

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Maybe you should be more concerned about the shit for brains Dem Party supporters that ACTUALLY ARE attacking Trump supporters for wearing MAGA hats and Trump shirts.There are losers on both sides and the fact that you think it’s all about Trump’s losers is indicative of what a hopeless partisan hack you choose to be. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

See Mitch McConnell.  Pretty wealthy man from Chinese investments.  He's not alone.  Congress has no stomach for opening that box.

You mean plenty on both sides of the aisle. It’s not scandalous to make money on legit investments in China. Biden is getting shit for going way above and beyond that in several ways I mentioned.  Going forward, it could be a little costly politically for politician’s to be making dough investing a lot in China. The GOP is totally fine with Trump going after Biden on China. 

kat.jpg

Yes, plenty on both sides of the aisle.  Biden is definitely a poster child for this as he has abused his privilege (reportedly) well beyond the norm.  Lot's of actors in this though.  Hell, I'd be fine if the whole thing blew open and exposed all the bad actors regardless of party, but I don't think it will happen.  Too much $$ at stake.

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

mitch mcconnell gop GIF

Agreed. But the anti-China propaganda is definitely happening in conservative America (and on this board). 

This election is going to be the nastiest since the one where a Thomas Jefferson staffer called John Adams a “hideous hermaphrodite”.

There aren’t many people that like China on either side. The left also often rips on them for human rights violations, restricting free speech and monitored their people. And no one likes them stealing all kinds things from everyone around the world from bootleging music and movies, and stealing intellectual property. The left really freaked when Google wanted to help them create a search engine that filtered out anti-China results and that made it easier to monitor users. Many Dems hate China kicking our ass on trade, and even Schumer openly praises Trump for trying to change it. The anti-China feeling on both sides isn’t propaganda at all, it’s well deserved. 

kat.jpg

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Maybe you should be more concerned about the shit for brains Dem Party supporters that ACTUALLY ARE attacking Trump supporters for wearing MAGA hats and Trump shirts.There are losers on both sides and the fact that you think it’s all about Trump’s losers is indicative of what a hopeless partisan hack you choose to be. 

Yeah like the idiot who cussed at me when I asked him to back up a few feet.  

Just so you are aware..  I have a Niece (16), a nephew (14), and another nephew (5) adopted from China.  Both my niece (16) and nephew (14) are relative small in stature so they are easy targets.   And they live smack in the middle of Devin Nunez district.   So that’s why I’m worried about shit for brains Republicans.   

And if you think Asian Americans ACTUALLY AREN’T becoming targets then at least one Trumper with shit for brains lives somewhere else.   

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You mean plenty on both sides of the aisle. It’s not scandalous to make money on legit investments in China. Biden is getting shit for going way above and beyond that in several ways I mentioned.  Going forward, it could be a little costly politically for politician’s to be making dough investing a lot in China. The GOP is totally fine with Trump going after Biden on China. 

Perhaps he “is going way beyond” because he runs a hedge fund and in global capital markets China is both a good place to invest and a good place to obtain capital.   In other words it is his job.

And yes connections help in China.  They even have a word for it: Guanxi.  Like it or not, it is how business is done in China.  

10 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

mitch mcconnell gop GIF

China is not our friend.  They never have been and people who believe otherwise are fools.  We shouldn’t treat people who live in the United States but are of Chinese descent differently than anybody else.  And anybody that does that is a piece of shit.  But please explain what’s wrong with targeting the Chinese communist party?   This is a government that:

1. Hid the Coronavirus from the world.  Suppressed their scientists from talking about it.  And then lied about how it was transmitted.  Now they’re trying to change the narrative about it and people in the United States seem to have zero issue carrying water for the CCP because they hate Trump that much. 

2. They’ve tried to say the US military created the Coronavirus and planted it in China.

3. Stopped testing for the Coronavirus and all of our initial models were based on the bad information coming from China and the WHO.

So yeah, phuck the Chinese communist party and anybody that defends them.

As for the ad, the man Biden is toasting with is an American citizen. It’s deceptive as shit @Nevada Convert

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater