Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State 2021 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Committed!

Boom.  Broncos flying up the MWC recruiting rankings.  5 of the top 8 recruits in the composite top 50 are now Broncos.  Still two silent commits I believe.  One is Olidipo most likely.  Any guesses as to the other?

1 hour ago, Bronco22 said:

Dammit! We didn't get Stewart!

Isn't the thought Oladipo is one of the 'silent' commits at Safety spot (he's unranked but has about the same number of offers as Stewart.  Looks like we've also offered a JUCO safety - that position seemed incredibly deep, but is now relying on some really young (and talented) guys. 

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Isn't the thought Oladipo is one of the 'silent' commits at Safety spot (he's unranked but has about the same number of offers as Stewart.  Looks like we've also offered a JUCO safety - that position seemed incredibly deep, but is now relying on some really young (and talented) guys. 

I agree it's that I really wanted Stewart though. 

On 9/17/2020 at 8:47 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If it is White, I think we can safely say this is our best OL class ever.  White has the exact build of one Charles Leno JR.  Same height (White is an inch taller) same wing span, same strengths coming out of college.  Overly athletic, lacking in strength and technique.  Which will be built.

Silent commit yesterday - and there are rumblings that it could be Orange Lutheran's Jason White.  Still don't see a crystal ball or anything though.

He measured 6'-3.5" and 257 lbs in May 2019 (end of sophomore year) at an official event.  He claims 6'-5", 295 on his twitter profile now a year and a half later.

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Silent commit yesterday - and there are rumblings that it could be Orange Lutheran's Jason White.  Still don't see a crystal ball or anything though.

He measured 6'-3.5" and 257 lbs in May 2019 (end of sophomore year) at an official event.  He claims 6'-5", 295 on his twitter profile now a year and a half later.

He reminds of Leno.