Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Checkmate for Trumpistan ?

Serious, thought out discussion please.

In light of recent narrow SCOTUS rulings in regards to voter rights, election law, and Gerrymandering. Coupled with SCOTUS rulings to not hear video arguments on  Trump Tax cases, but they took them in regards to the Wisconsin primary. Trump using cover of Covid-19 crisis to expand his unchecked Presidential Powers. The firing of IG's and the Temporary Appointment game to avoid Senatorial Review. A heavily compliant Senate. Shame on all the Moderate R's who retired instead of fighting the Trumpistan/Tea Party wing in Primaries.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/opinions/supreme-court-tipping-scales-trump-reelection-psaki/index.html

It seems to me if he is reelected, he will have four more years to shield himself from his Civil Suits, seat hundreds of young Synchophantic idealogue judges to the Courts, attack the 25th Amendment, and a myriad of other ways he can and will bend the Constitution to his purposes.

Is this checkmate for the Insider, Corporate Billionaire Right Wing State ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

50 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

In light of recent narrow SCOTUS rulings in regards to voter rights, election law, and Gerrymandering. Coupled with SCOTUS rulings to not hear video arguments on  Trump Tax cases, but they took them in regards to the Wisconsin primary. Trump using cover of Covid-19 crisis to expand his unchecked Presidential Powers. The firing of IG's and the Temporary Appointment game to avoid Senatorial Review. A heavily compliant Senate. Shame on all the Moderate R's who retired instead of fighting the Trumpistan/Tea Party wing in Primaries.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/opinions/supreme-court-tipping-scales-trump-reelection-psaki/index.html

It seems to me if he is reelected, he will have four more years to shield himself from his Civil Suits, seat hundreds of young Synchophantic idealogue judges to the Courts, attack the 25th Amendment, and a myriad of other ways he can and will bend the Constitution to his purposes.

That's right bitch! CHECKMATE! Pack your shit and GTFO.  We're coming after you.  The Zombie Trump Army will let loose the dogs post election.  We will begin IMMEDIATE DEPORTATIONS and imprisonment of our enemies. Waterboarding is on the menu.

BOO!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

In your mind, every day for the last 3 years has been the beginning of the end for him and you’re always wrong. You’re like Rachel Maddow, except she has good ratings from TDS Nation folks that don’t care that she couldn’t predict the sun coming up in the morning if she tried. And she’d think the sun shouldn’t exist because it’s a Russian agent.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

You’re fast approaching Akkula status. 

18 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

That's right bitch! CHECKMATE! Pack your shit and GTFO.  We're coming after you.  The Zombie Trump Army will let loose the dogs post election.  We will begin IMMEDIATE DEPORTATIONS and imprisonment of our enemies. Waterboarding is on the menu.

BOO!

And Rachel Maddow is right that Trump is a Russian agent, so we will certainly be a KGB Zombie Trump Army. 

kat.jpg

39 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

BOO!

First item in the agenda...  Roe v. Wade!

v0icAvfW.jpg

Well,. So much for serious discussion and debate.

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The TDS has finally gone terminal on SpazTec. 

Contrary to your dementia, I am far from a TDS lib.  I see a path where all Power will be vested in him.

Since you refuse honest discourse, I can only assume you are personally benefiting heavily from Trumpistans policies or you are a deluded syncophant.

Americans Mayor

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

In your mind, every day for the last 3 years has been the beginning of the end for him and you’re always wrong. You’re like Rachel Maddow, except she has good ratings from TDS Nation folks that don’t care that she couldn’t predict the sun coming up in the morning if she tried. And she’d think the sun shouldn’t exist because it’s a Russian agent.

Says the brainwashed lackey who is incapable of honest debate. Just keep parroting the Faux News talking points and you will be a winner !   (In your heart and soul)

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Do you even mwcboard, bro?

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

10 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

JadedFlashyFalcon-max-1mb.gif

Saw this meme and thought of you 

590DC743-1DE7-486E-9989-F949638DF1A7.jpeg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Contrary to your dementia, I am far from a TDS lib.  I see a path where all Power will be vested in him.

Since you refuse honest discourse, I can only assume you are personally benefiting heavily from Trumpistans policies or you are a deluded syncophant.

tin foil film GIF

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don’t see a strong argument against him being the most corrupt president of our lifetime. Certainly has the lowest character.

There were many others like Trump. They just hid it a lot better. Clinton to name one. 

8 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

LOL

Pathetic

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

11 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Yes, we know, we know....  Emperor Trumpatine!

G2LG7C9P_400x400.jpg

v0icAvfW.jpg