Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowl

SDSU Recruiting 2021

On 5/19/2020 at 5:50 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Lincoln High !

Let's hope he's the next Marcus Allen !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 12/2/2020 at 3:32 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

How did we get a kid with that much interest from the Blue Bloods ?

Typically, we out recruit the FCS, lower level Pac teams and 3/4's of the MW.

Americans Mayor

On 12/21/2020 at 12:26 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

What happened to this kid?  I remember being bummed he went to SDSU instead of Boise, but looks like he only got a couple carries and negative yards over the last 3 seasons.  Injuries or just didn't pan out?

He got buried on the depth chart.

Greg Bell, Jordan Bell, Chance Bell

Americans Mayor

On 9/29/2021 at 11:28 AM, Spaztecs said:

Lincoln High !

Let's hope he's the next Marcus Allen !

I was a sophomore when we played Lincoln in CIF. I remember watching him from FS just laying the wood to our backs, who were pretty damn good imo, while they were still in the hole, and the sound it made when he hit people was definitely not something I had heard in a HS game before. He was very, very impressive!

On 9/30/2021 at 2:05 PM, dshawfan said:

I was a sophomore when we played Lincoln in CIF. I remember watching him from FS just laying the wood to our backs, who were pretty damn good imo, while they were still in the hole, and the sound it made when he hit people was definitely not something I had heard in a HS game before. He was very, very impressive!

IIRC, he was a two way player. A running qb and FS.  Imagine if he had stayed home and played up on the Mesa ?

I cant remember if i was a junior or senior. But our defense held him to their lowest point total of the season in the playoffs. Six points and they beat PH 6-3 on their way to the title.

Americans Mayor

43 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

IIRC, he was a two way player. A running qb and FS.  Imagine if he had stayed home and played up on the Mesa ?

I cant remember if i was a junior or senior. But our defense held him to their lowest point total of the season in the playoffs. Six points and they beat PH 6-3 on their way to the title.

Yes, he scored 1 TD on a scramble and had a pick 6 against us, think they beat us something like 19-13 IIRC

Patrick Henry? We played them in the semi-finals my SR year.