Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

The Perilous Night

19 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

It’s hard for me to believe that album is 30-years-old. Still makes me want to run through a wall.

Whoa, easy now.  It's only 28 years old.  We still gots 2 more years to rage!

2 hours ago, mysfit said:

Red Rocks... I was at that concert June (maybe July) of  1983.  The rain was a bitch!

down in a hole.jpg

14 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

I had bootleg cassette of that performance.....:cheer:

I went with some friends and I had listened to a little U2 but in 1983 they were still pretty new.  It was years later when I realized a was a part of history, as far as this video goes and the growth of U2.  Of course, I also rode the school bus with Joe Exotic, one of my classmates is the great x 5 grandson of the Chisholm trail and another classmate is the greatest AD UW has ever had....  so, it' really a toss up as to what is more important. :D  Oh, and I had Sammy Hagar jump into my 79 black Z28 with brown & gold striping, but that's a story for another day.  The car had a Craiger louver and dark tinted windows, I can't tell you how many of my same sex are sluts....  lifting up their shirts, completely.  The best part, was when I rolled down my window and told them "no thanks, I have a pair of my own"....  bunch of ho's.....

down in a hole.jpg