Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, is out

It seems even the most non-newsworthy of Trump’s cavalcade of laughable sycophants still manage to eventually find the White House’s revolving doors. Warms the heart, it does...

30 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

It seems even the most non-newsworthy of Trump’s cavalcade of laughable sycophants still manage to eventually find the White House’s revolving doors. Warms the heart, it does...

Kind of like NFL coaches. You know you are eventually going to be fired, and eventually get rehired by another team. 

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You forgot prettier!  Sadly I bet that counts for at least a percentage point in his approval ratings.

She's actually probably the smartest one he's hired too.

JD from Harvard, studied at Oxford, married a pro baseball pitcher.

20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You forgot prettier!  Sadly I bet that counts for at least a percentage point in his approval ratings.

Hell, that counts for more than anything!

Add to that the fact the woman is a total space cadet as alum9 will discover and she's perfect! Great job, Mr. Grumpy!

(She's Harvard Law 2017! The only possible explanation is that she's been taking dumb pills for the last three years.)

(Edit: I should probably be fair. She at least COME'S OFF as a space cadet and the reason is probably that she's uncomfortable speaking in public. Although many people are, that's not a good attribute for being a press secretary.)

Boom goes the dynamite.

23 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Where's Kellyanne these days?

18 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Honestly seems like a great hire.

20 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Teams and shit.  She's speaking to a certain crowd most of the time - so I wouldn't take her talking points that she's spouting as proof of her ignorance - or a tweet from when she was 22 years old.

It's the same on the right with downplaying AOC or calling her a bartender.

52 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Please. If the debacle that is Kushner has thought us anything, or the Ivy League/elite private school circle admissions scandal, you can get in if you family has enough $$$. Kushner nor her have proven to be smart.

2 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Please. If the debacle that is Kushner has thought us anything, or the Ivy League/elite private school circle admissions scandal, you can get in if you family has enough $$$. Kushner nor her have proven to be smart.

Her parents own a roofing company though. She transferred from Miami Law where she was top 1%.

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Her parents own a roofing company though. She transferred from Miami Law where she was top 1%.

Probably forget her blue collar upbringing a long time ago.

9 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Sexist.  Every attractive, accomplished woman had to cheat, right?  You are disgusting.

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sexist.  Every attractive, accomplished woman had to cheat, right?  You are disgusting.

So you are saying Jared Kushner is a women...and attractive? I've seen internet postings pointing out his hips. You might be on to something.

1 minute ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

So you are saying Jared Kushner is a women...and attractive? I've seen internet postings pointing out his hips. You might be on to something.

You were drawing a direct comparison to her.  +++++ing sexist.  Own it.