Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Exciting Tom Brady News

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Are you a pussy whose wife banned you from listening to Howard Stern?

I don't listen to Howard Stern because I don't listen to Howard Stern. He's trash.

I don't see why we should give a flying +++++ about either Howard Stern or Tom Brady.

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I don't listen to Howard Stern because I don't listen to Howard Stern. He's trash.

I don't see why we should give a flying +++++ about either Howard Stern or Tom Brady.

Did you post this about Tom Dempsey dying and being in the sports section?

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

How is Howard Stern trash?

1 hour ago, sebasour said:

I wont say he's trash, he's fantastic at interviews. That said his non interview stuff is trash

I think Stern is intelligent and his humor can be quite witty, but he defaults to the easy (and trashy) sex jokes and naked women schtick. That isn't to say that any of that offends me, but I think he does himself a disservice by making that his default setting. His off air persona is much better.....but that being said, he has built a fortune for himself doing what he does, so what the hell do I know?