Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Face Mask

I can't find a place to purchase one quickly and I'm going to the grocery store Thursday I will wear one.. I'm not sick but I'm going to wear a bandanna, I have allergies and if i sneeze I don't want to cause a riot.:sh*tfan:

3 hours ago, westfan said:

I can't find a place to purchase one quickly and I'm going to the grocery store Thursday I will wear one.. I'm not sick but I'm going to wear a bandanna, I have allergies and if i sneeze I don't want to cause a riot.:sh*tfan:

Do you have any blue shop towels in the garage? You can put a couple sheets between some fabric or a banana and rig one up. 

15 hours ago, westfan said:

One sneeze or cough and everyone would look at you like the Grim Reaper just walked into Safeway.  :pitchforks:

I went to the grocery store yesterday and I tried everything I could to mask my cough and people still looked at me. I've had this damn cough since January! 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

4 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

One sneeze or cough and everyone would look at you like the Grim Reaper just walked into Safeway.  :pitchforks:

1 minute ago, ridgeview2 said:

I went to the grocery store yesterday and I tried everything I could to mask my cough and people still looked at me. I've had this damn cough since January! 

I have crazy seasonal allergies, and they're kicking in to full gear right now. I very well may end up in some rural basement prison outside of LeGrand if I go out into public without taking my Claritin.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

I feel for you. For whatever reason every damn time I have to go out in public I have to cough.