Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

People actually think 5G is spreading COVID-19 ....?

I work with a guy who believes this crap. The crazy thing is, he’s a damn good Radar tech. He understands RF energy unlike the rest of these ignorant rubes. He’s a smart guy. But for some damn reason he’s fallen down this rabbit hole. He showed me a YouTube video of some dude experimenting in his shed as his proof. I walked away laughing. I didn’t say anything, just started laughing and walked out. I’ve been told he’s pissed at me and is exploring reporting me to HR and the union. I say bring it on, he’s just going to embarrass himself.

55 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

The comments are comedy gold! The product description is the biggest talk out your ass, pile of crap I’ve ever seen. If you are stupid enough to believe this shit and buy this worthless product you deserve to be separated from your money!!

20 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Seriously, are they really Flat Earthers?

I love trolling the Flat Earth crowd. Hours of entertainment.

11 minutes ago, sean327 said:

The comments are comedy gold! The product description is the biggest talk out your ass, pile of crap I’ve ever seen. If you are stupid enough to believe this shit and buy this worthless product you deserve to be separated from your money!!

Reminded me of the comments for the sugar free Haribo gummy bears...  

down in a hole.jpg

8 minutes ago, sean327 said:

They’re complete zealots. Don’t even bring the subject up around them. @thelawlorfaithful tries relentlessly to push this crappy book on people:

DC7211B2-EFA3-4CF9-860D-30A069E05634.jpeg.ab8cc6098054af8867955516303f80f3.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

They’re complete zealots. Don’t even bring the subject up around them. @thelawlorfaithful tries relentlessly to push this crappy book on people:

DC7211B2-EFA3-4CF9-860D-30A069E05634.jpeg.ab8cc6098054af8867955516303f80f3.jpeg

Where the hell have I been when this phuckery is going on? I’m pissed I missed those threads! The fun I could’ve had.....

7 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Where the hell have I been when this phuckery is going on? I’m pissed I missed those threads! The fun I could’ve had.....

What really sucks is that @thelawlorfaithful and @halfmanhalfbronco know we’re all stuck at home right now ... so expect them to show up at your door with that crappy book.

168B12A3-3A47-468A-9F67-0C8CACA0CBA9.jpeg.c376aef9a331a45b7dedb1a22ea1db9d.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

31 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I have 3k posts on the flat earth society forum.  I convinced people there is a secret war between dinosaurs and the soldiers of Christ.  I shared my work with the board before.  @TheSanDiegan got into a multi page debate with me when he was new to the OT section   @happycamper even knows my board name "I want to believe".

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I have 3k posts on the flat earth society forum.  I convinced people there is a secret war between dinosaurs and the soldiers of Christ.  I shared my work with the board before.  @TheSanDiegan got into a multi page debate with me when he was new to the OT section   @happycamper even knows my board name "I want to believe".

That was you? That’s some next level trolling!! @#1Stunner should take notes. Sadly I’ve been banned from the Flat Earth Society forever due to my not so subtle trolling.

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Where do you stand on the dangers of moon rays?

Moon beams are an insidious NASA program that makes guys fall in love with fat chicks.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

P-E-F-E-D

Isn't that what this is?:

image.jpeg.725a872b28b1c5cb43069e9f9977340c.jpeg

That’s the low tech model. It’s the Hi-Point of PEFED’s.