Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Not all A Holes are the same

Surprised Deep Space Nine GIF by Star Trek

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Man I’m starting to believe that weasel that the large hadron collider vaporized in 2016 sent us down some kind of dark wormhole from which there is no escape.

Wait they vaporized a weasel?  How the phuck did I miss that?!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Wait they vaporized a weasel?  How the phuck did I miss that?!

:rotflmfao:  https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/29/476154494/weasel-shuts-down-world-s-most-powerful-particle-collider

8 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

@happycamper wife's butthole is definitely not the same after I got done with it

yeah thanks for doing that wax job when the usual guy was coronaed. Sorry I didn't tip ya, i figured those hot "dry off your electric sparker" tips were more than worth it

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I see the sneaky use of this thing. We’ll all eventually find out that the airline industry pitched in for a grant at Stanford to develop this. It’s not an accident they’re so desperate for stimulus money. These will be installed in airport bathrooms to work in conjunction with the airport facial identification software and monitor behavior in the terminal including cell phone conversations. A complete profile will be created for each person and it will determined who the worst offending ass-faces are and their tickets will be magically cancelled for no clear reason to them. Eventually everyone will find out about it and airlines will capitalize on it and offer Special Ass-Face Free Flights to the nice travelers that score the lowest on the ass-face scale. 

Additional revenue streams are also being considered which includes identifying the assholes that sit on the toilet for long periods of time reading the newspaper during peak toilet demand periods when there’s a line out the door with travelers soiling their pants. Stanford’s special Inactive Asshole Technology identities the inactive assholes shape along with no fecal matter being deposited into the toilet. 

kat.jpg