Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SleepingGiantFan

Football Over/Unders for 2020

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

You really think there won’t be a season? The question mark is once it gets cold around the holidays and C19 has another chance at a second mutated wave, will there be all of basketball season. 

I said somewhere that I think there WILL be a season or at least COULD be one. It will just not start until after New Year's and be just 10 regular season games.

By that time we'll actually have testing available for everyone plus a great deal of herd immunity built up. Of course, the kind of alarmists who have been binge watching news programs to keep up to date on the various death tolls will say that even then, games still shouldn't be played.

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Yeah they have no faith in Wyoming. It's almost like they haven't been paying attention. Cowboys should get nine wins easily and should be favored in the Mountain.

I know.  I will clean up with that. SKLOY

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

Have a nice day.

Screenshot_20200408-221030.png

You realize that the MW has a losing record against current American teams right? Great job with Rutgers and UConn though, lol.  Either way small sample size and not indicative of the strength of the MW schedule, which is what’s relevant to my comment.  Why don’t you post SOS, I’ll wait.

21 hours ago, Headbutt said:

IF, I mean IF we play football in fall of 2019....CSU with an over/under at 4 is a complete joke.  I see that the Rebel fan above posted a 6.5 number.  I'll take the over on that, but four?!?!   Give me a f(&(^ing break.  Four???

Before I give Caesars too much credit though, I wouldn't go the 3.5 on UNLV or UNM.  Both have talented players and just discharged crap coaches.  Either could surprise.

2019?

Jesus dude.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

2019?

Jesus dude.

Thanks.  Fixed.  And no I'm not going to claim that we actually played FB in 2019.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, SleepingGiantFan said:

Sounds like the kind of naive over-scheduling SDSU did after just a couple good (8-3) seasons in the mid-nineties. Prolly no bueno.

It’s certainly not going to bode well for the ole w/l record 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.