Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 BAIT 8- ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF IT

v  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. ote

    • #4 seed #1 stunner?
    • #7 seed the san diegan?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I changed my vote to you because you guys got robbed of hanging a NCAA participation banner this year. 

oh the shade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, happycamper said:

oh the shade

Not really. Remember, they hang C... they hang CB... they hang CBI banners in Reno.

giphy.gif

 

  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

You know, that grandma wasn't pushed so much as her legs finally gave out. Had she not been forced to walk due to some Boise fan stealing her wheelchair, nothing would have ever happened. It goes without saying that this is all Boise's fault. 

@boisewitha-s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Sir, 

I beg your forgiveness.  What @slappy and @happycamper did to your name (and the confusion it has caused) is a crime. 

I'm so confused now, I'm not sure if you are a Wyoming fan or a Reno fan.

@mugtang refused my calls to force a name change for those guys, which is odd that he has ignored the plight of another Reno fan.

Good luck stunner.  Focus son focus.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Not really. Remember, they hang C... they hang CB... they hang CBI banners in Reno.

giphy.gif

 

Don't they have more sweet 16s than SDSU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Not really. Remember, they hang C... they hang CB... they hang CBI banners in Reno.

giphy.gif

 

I hate that we have those hanging.  I mean I’m ok with the one where we won the tournament but the others need to go. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Don't they have more sweet 16s than SDSU?

We both have 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Don't they have more sweet 16s than SDSU?

Only if you count all those sweet CBI sweet 16s.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mugtang said:

We both have 2. 

2?? LOL OH NO NO NO NO NO..

image.png.660d6086824aa68b1ed670c8dd749b92.png

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Only if you count all those sweet CBI sweet 16s.

Since we know they do the answer is YES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

2?? LOL OH NO NO NO NO NO..

image.png.660d6086824aa68b1ed670c8dd749b92.png

Well, if we're going to consider the last thirty years, than it would look more like this:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TSD is getting robbed here based on the lifetime work of stunner.  Stunner is perhaps the greatest troll, along with blues, in board history.  However since the last derby there is no doubt that TSD has better body of work.  

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TSD is getting robbed here based on the lifetime work of stunner.  Stunner is perhaps the greatest troll, along with blues, in board history.  However since the last derby there is no doubt that TSD has better body of work.  

I gave TSD my vote because TSD wants it more.... SDSU has to go deep in one tournament in his lifetime atleast. BUT, you have to consider their abilities to get trolled as well to troll.

@TheSanDiegan has trolled a lot this past year, but he's also gotten butthurt at trolling  a lot this year too. Whether it be about politics, his wife, or otherwise. 

That's why @#1Stunner deserves to advance. Can anyone say they've trolled him at his expense? I think not. It's also why I was robbed in the Sweet-16 by the rube known as @Joe from WY

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I gave TSD my vote because TSD wants it more.... SDSU has to go deep in one tournament in his lifetime atleast. BUT, you have to consider their abilities to get trolled as well as to get troll.

@TheSanDiegan has trolled a lot this past year, but he's also gotten butthurt at trolling  a lot this year too. Whether it be about politics, his wife, or otherwise. 

That's why @#1Stunner deserves to advance. Can anyone say they've trolled him at his expense? I think not. It's also why I was robbed in the Sweet-16 by the rube known as @Joe from WY

Stunner has had several meltdowns in recent memory.  @retrofade please elaborate.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TSD is getting robbed here based on the lifetime work of stunner.  Stunner is perhaps the greatest troll, along with blues, in board history.  However since the last derby there is no doubt that TSD has better body of work.  

 

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Stunner has had several meltdowns in recent memory.  @retrofade please elaborate.

I agree completely!

Calling on everyone to please leave me out of this offensive "contest"!  I've never trolled, not once!!

No more tags! (unless you have news about BYU football, then please share)

All, Please join me in voting for the @TheSanDiegan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@#1Stunner, remain pious and pure, and the promise land will find you...

Keep voting for your opponent...  it's in the bag..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Stunner has had several meltdowns in recent memory.  @retrofade please elaborate.

Well let's just say that @#1Stunner gets very emotional when you call him a troll or say that his behavior is trollish. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Well, if we're going to consider the last thirty years, than it would look more like this:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

 

Let's do SDSU.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO NO NO YES NO NO NO YES NO NO NO NO NO

congratulations GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

 

I agree completely!

Calling on everyone to please leave me out of this offensive "contest"!  I've never trolled, not once!!

No more tags! (unless you have news about BYU football, then please share)

All, Please join me in voting for the @TheSanDiegan

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×