Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 BAIT 8- ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF IT

v  

45 members have voted

1. 1. ote

• #4 seed #1 stunner?
    • #7 seed the san diegan?

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I changed my vote to you because you guys got robbed of hanging a NCAA participation banner this year. 

oh the shade

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest #1Stunner
56 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

You know, that grandma wasn't pushed so much as her legs finally gave out. Had she not been forced to walk due to some Boise fan stealing her wheelchair, nothing would have ever happened. It goes without saying that this is all Boise's fault. 

@boisewitha-s

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Sir, 

I beg your forgiveness.  What @slappy and @happycamper did to your name (and the confusion it has caused) is a crime. 

I'm so confused now, I'm not sure if you are a Wyoming fan or a Reno fan.

@mugtang refused my calls to force a name change for those guys, which is odd that he has ignored the plight of another Reno fan.

Good luck stunner.  Focus son focus.  

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Not really. Remember, they hang C... they hang CB... they hang CBI banners in Reno.

giphy.gif

Don't they have more sweet 16s than SDSU?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Not really. Remember, they hang C... they hang CB... they hang CBI banners in Reno.

giphy.gif

I hate that we have those hanging.  I mean I’m ok with the one where we won the tournament but the others need to go. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Don't they have more sweet 16s than SDSU?

We both have 2. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Only if you count all those sweet CBI sweet 16s.

Since we know they do the answer is YES

22 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

2?? LOL OH NO NO NO NO NO..

image.png.660d6086824aa68b1ed670c8dd749b92.png

Well, if we're going to consider the last thirty years, than it would look more like this:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

TSD is getting robbed here based on the lifetime work of stunner.  Stunner is perhaps the greatest troll, along with blues, in board history.  However since the last derby there is no doubt that TSD has better body of work.  

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TSD is getting robbed here based on the lifetime work of stunner.  Stunner is perhaps the greatest troll, along with blues, in board history.  However since the last derby there is no doubt that TSD has better body of work.  

I gave TSD my vote because TSD wants it more.... SDSU has to go deep in one tournament in his lifetime atleast. BUT, you have to consider their abilities to get trolled as well to troll.

@TheSanDiegan has trolled a lot this past year, but he's also gotten butthurt at trolling  a lot this year too. Whether it be about politics, his wife, or otherwise. 

That's why @#1Stunner deserves to advance. Can anyone say they've trolled him at his expense? I think not. It's also why I was robbed in the Sweet-16 by the rube known as @Joe from WY

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

3 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I gave TSD my vote because TSD wants it more.... SDSU has to go deep in one tournament in his lifetime atleast. BUT, you have to consider their abilities to get trolled as well as to get troll.

@TheSanDiegan has trolled a lot this past year, but he's also gotten butthurt at trolling  a lot this year too. Whether it be about politics, his wife, or otherwise. 

That's why @#1Stunner deserves to advance. Can anyone say they've trolled him at his expense? I think not. It's also why I was robbed in the Sweet-16 by the rube known as @Joe from WY

Stunner has had several meltdowns in recent memory.  @retrofade please elaborate.

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Stunner has had several meltdowns in recent memory.  @retrofade please elaborate.

I agree completely!

Calling on everyone to please leave me out of this offensive "contest"!  I've never trolled, not once!!

No more tags! (unless you have news about BYU football, then please share)

All, Please join me in voting for the @TheSanDiegan

13 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Well, if we're going to consider the last thirty years, than it would look more like this:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Let's do SDSU.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO NO NO YES NO NO NO YES NO NO NO NO NO

congratulations GIF

10 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I agree completely!

Calling on everyone to please leave me out of this offensive "contest"!  I've never trolled, not once!!

No more tags! (unless you have news about BYU football, then please share)

All, Please join me in voting for the @TheSanDiegan

giphy.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg