Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 HATE EIGHT POLITICAL BRACKET

Who wins  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. wins

    • #2 seed Nevada Convert?
      15
    • #5 seed Bob?
      24


Recommended Posts

OK guys here's the championship!

We have #2 seed @Nevada Convert against #5 seed @Bob. Looks like the cream rose to the top in this bracket! Nevada Convert follows in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton as he decisively beat Donald Trump in the ballot box. Unfortunately for Trump, there's no electoral college on MWCboard. Too bad! Against Convert is Bob. I'm honestly surprised that Bob made it this far; he reminds me of everyone's single uncle who makes wild ass proclamations about "those people" while having a few of "those people" as friends that he has some weird rationale as to why they don't count as part of his ideas. Maybe we're all just tired as shit of hearing that? IDK. Anyway, Vote!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

OK guys here's the championship!

We have #2 seed @Nevada Convert against #5 seed @Bob. Looks like the cream rose to the top in this bracket! Nevada Convert follows in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton as he decisively beat Donald Trump in the ballot box. Unfortunately for Trump, there's no electoral college on MWCboard. Too bad! Against Convert is Bob. I'm honestly surprised that Bob made it this far; he reminds me of everyone's single uncle who makes wild ass proclamations about "those people" while having a few of "those people" as friends that he has some weird rationale as to why they don't count as part of his ideas. Maybe we're all just tired as shit of hearing that? IDK. Anyway, Vote!

Piece of cake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, happycamper said:

OK guys here's the championship!

We have #2 seed @Nevada Convert against #5 seed @Bob. Looks like the cream rose to the top in this bracket! Nevada Convert follows in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton as he decisively beat Donald Trump in the ballot box. Unfortunately for Trump, there's no electoral college on MWCboard. Too bad! Against Convert is Bob. I'm honestly surprised that Bob made it this far; he reminds me of everyone's single uncle who makes wild ass proclamations about "those people" while having a few of "those people" as friends that he has some weird rationale as to why they don't count as part of his ideas. Maybe we're all just tired as shit of hearing that? IDK. Anyway, Vote!

By now, is it not common knowledge that convert is not a troll? Simply simple.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If having the best political takes makes me a troll so be it!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bob said:

If having the best political takes makes me a troll so be it!

I votrd for you because you do not pretend to be an AFA fan anymore.  That's like Jeffkills changing his avatar.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I votrd for you because you do not pretend to be an AFA fan anymore.  That's like Jeffkills changing his avatar.

I'm an AFA fan, too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'm an AFA fan, too 

I think you meant to say,  "I'm an, a, fa-fan too."

tenor.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I think you meant to say,  "I'm an, a, fa-fan too."

tenor.gif

Very mature of you to make fun of the mentally handicapped 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bob said:

Very mature of you to make fun of the mentally handicapped 

I didn't mean to suggest you were actually retarded, Bob.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No, wait, yes, yes I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'm an AFA fan, too 

K.  That's the spirit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob said:

Very mature of you to make fun of the mentally handicapped 

"how does it feel to live with severe mental retardation"

I think you lost any ability to play this card a long time ago bob

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob said:

Very mature of you to make fun of the mentally handicapped 

Because social distancing is keeping us from being together so I can properly serenade you, this ones for you, ya big-headed Korean:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will this one come down to the wire — where @Fort Fun intervenes at the last second to change the results???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So did we go straight from the Grate Eight to the finals with nothing in between? And why was this bumped? :fish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 11:27 AM, SleepingGiantFan said:

So did we go straight from the Grate Eight to the finals with nothing in between? And why was this bumped? :fish:

Troll derby is over.   Stunny beat VP but it was close.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

Stunner sock accounts.  He was pushing for a stunner VP match up and he got it.  Sneaky bastard. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

I am not a sock, I just lurk the site and enjoy the chaos. Mug confirmed this during the last troll derby.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

Troll derby always brings out the guys who post once or twice a month

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×