happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 HATE EIGHT POLITICAL BRACKET

Who wins  

39 members have voted

1. 1. wins

• #2 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #5 seed Bob?

OK guys here's the championship!

We have #2 seed @Nevada Convert against #5 seed @Bob. Looks like the cream rose to the top in this bracket! Nevada Convert follows in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton as he decisively beat Donald Trump in the ballot box. Unfortunately for Trump, there's no electoral college on MWCboard. Too bad! Against Convert is Bob. I'm honestly surprised that Bob made it this far; he reminds me of everyone's single uncle who makes wild ass proclamations about "those people" while having a few of "those people" as friends that he has some weird rationale as to why they don't count as part of his ideas. Maybe we're all just tired as shit of hearing that? IDK. Anyway, Vote!

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

We have #2 seed @Nevada Convert against #5 seed @Bob. Looks like the cream rose to the top in this bracket! Nevada Convert follows in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton as he decisively beat Donald Trump in the ballot box. Unfortunately for Trump, there's no electoral college on MWCboard. Too bad! Against Convert is Bob. I'm honestly surprised that Bob made it this far; he reminds me of everyone's single uncle who makes wild ass proclamations about "those people" while having a few of "those people" as friends that he has some weird rationale as to why they don't count as part of his ideas. Maybe we're all just tired as shit of hearing that? IDK. Anyway, Vote!

Piece of cake. 

10 hours ago, happycamper said:

By now, is it not common knowledge that convert is not a troll? Simply simple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

If having the best political takes makes me a troll so be it!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

If having the best political takes makes me a troll so be it!

I votrd for you because you do not pretend to be an AFA fan anymore.  That's like Jeffkills changing his avatar.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I votrd for you because you do not pretend to be an AFA fan anymore.  That's like Jeffkills changing his avatar.

I'm an AFA fan, too 

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'm an AFA fan, too 

I think you meant to say,  "I'm an, a, fa-fan too."

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I think you meant to say,  "I'm an, a, fa-fan too."

tenor.gif

Very mature of you to make fun of the mentally handicapped 

1 minute ago, Bob said:

I didn't mean to suggest you were actually retarded, Bob.

No, wait, yes, yes I did.

25 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'm an AFA fan, too 

K.  That's the spirit.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

"how does it feel to live with severe mental retardation"

I think you lost any ability to play this card a long time ago bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Because social distancing is keeping us from being together so I can properly serenade you, this ones for you, ya big-headed Korean:

• Haha 1

Will this one come down to the wire — where @Fort Fun intervenes at the last second to change the results???

• Haha 1

So did we go straight from the Grate Eight to the finals with nothing in between? And why was this bumped? :fish:

On 4/9/2020 at 11:27 AM, SleepingGiantFan said:

So did we go straight from the Grate Eight to the finals with nothing in between? And why was this bumped? :fish:

Troll derby is over.   Stunny beat VP but it was close.  

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

41 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

Stunner sock accounts.  He was pushing for a stunner VP match up and he got it.  Sneaky bastard. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I am not a sock, I just lurk the site and enjoy the chaos. Mug confirmed this during the last troll derby.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Troll derby always brings out the guys who post once or twice a month

• Like 1