Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 HATE EIGHT POLITICAL BRACKET

Who wins  

39 members have voted

1. 1. wins

• #2 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #5 seed Bob?

OK guys here's the championship!

We have #2 seed @Nevada Convert against #5 seed @Bob. Looks like the cream rose to the top in this bracket! Nevada Convert follows in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton as he decisively beat Donald Trump in the ballot box. Unfortunately for Trump, there's no electoral college on MWCboard. Too bad! Against Convert is Bob. I'm honestly surprised that Bob made it this far; he reminds me of everyone's single uncle who makes wild ass proclamations about "those people" while having a few of "those people" as friends that he has some weird rationale as to why they don't count as part of his ideas. Maybe we're all just tired as shit of hearing that? IDK. Anyway, Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

We have #2 seed @Nevada Convert against #5 seed @Bob. Looks like the cream rose to the top in this bracket! Nevada Convert follows in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton as he decisively beat Donald Trump in the ballot box. Unfortunately for Trump, there's no electoral college on MWCboard. Too bad! Against Convert is Bob. I'm honestly surprised that Bob made it this far; he reminds me of everyone's single uncle who makes wild ass proclamations about "those people" while having a few of "those people" as friends that he has some weird rationale as to why they don't count as part of his ideas. Maybe we're all just tired as shit of hearing that? IDK. Anyway, Vote!

Piece of cake. 

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, happycamper said:

By now, is it not common knowledge that convert is not a troll? Simply simple.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Very mature of you to make fun of the mentally handicapped 

I didn't mean to suggest you were actually retarded, Bob.

No, wait, yes, yes I did.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

"how does it feel to live with severe mental retardation"

I think you lost any ability to play this card a long time ago bob

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Because social distancing is keeping us from being together so I can properly serenade you, this ones for you, ya big-headed Korean:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 4/9/2020 at 11:27 AM, SleepingGiantFan said:

So did we go straight from the Grate Eight to the finals with nothing in between? And why was this bumped? :fish:

Troll derby is over.   Stunny beat VP but it was close.  

41 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

Stunner sock accounts.  He was pushing for a stunner VP match up and he got it.  Sneaky bastard. 

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I noticed that VP got votes from Cannibal Bob, Count Somebody and a third guy I've never heard of in order to make the finals. Who the hell were they?

I am not a sock, I just lurk the site and enjoy the chaos. Mug confirmed this during the last troll derby.

7 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Troll derby always brings out the guys who post once or twice a month