Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 GRATE 8 - OOC YELLING

yelling  

35 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE

• #2 seed joe from wyo?
    • #5 seed halfman?

All right guys here it is!

In this round, we have two posters that absolutely GRATE on our nerves. Cause they're trolls! LOL! Happy has jokes* this morning! Anyway. In this round, we have #2 seed @Joe from WY against #5 seed @halfmanhalfbronco. We went with homegrown talent in this round and a bit more crafty and intellectual style trolling in this combined with rat bastard meanness. i like it. Good matchup and we took out the AAC trash. They'll still hang up a champ banner for this year though. VOTE!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

well so far it looks like a Dave Christensen team against a Chris Petersen team. get it together @Joe from WY

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

well so far it looks like a Dave Christensen team against a Chris Petersen team. get it together @Joe from WY

I just made high performer @Ibanez melt and try and convince #1 seed @Did I hear a WOOSH? to block me.  Becauase I was bored, and I could. Woosh offered to post his picture he got so flustered.  All to satiate my boredom inbetween a chess game.

I have put two years of blood, sweat and this boards tears into this. I am the two star recruit, UDFA turned all pro.  Joe was blessed with 5 star trolling talent.  I had to work harder than then the fry cook when @KingCoug takes his family to dairy queen.

23 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

The world would be a better place if everyone blocked halfmanbronco.  He’s so toxic I’m pretty sure he came out of a Chinese lab.

I can tell that you went to a sucky an AAC university because Chinese labs are famous for making virulent things, not "toxic" things. We aren't getting sick because we're eating to much coronavirus. 

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

The world would be a better place if everyone blocked halfmanbronco.  He’s so toxic I’m pretty sure he came out of a Chinese lab.

You made it a round or two.  This cry baby stuff is why you didnt advance further.   This is not for thin skinded folks.   You probably shouldn't get an invite next year.  

4 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

You know what else is toxic?  The 6 fried meals a week you inhale you fat +++++.  You just can not help yourself, you know you should stop going through the drive through but you can not.  Just like you can not stop melting every time you talk to me.

Go do a situp.

5 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

HMHB is anything but toxic. You however smell like rancid mayonnaise. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

HMHB is anything but toxic. You however smell like rancid mayonnaise. 

Wait... not accurate. Just checked with yer mom and last time hmhb was over she had cholera like symptoms for a week afterwards. Sorry @Did I hear a WOOSH?, while your simile sucked, your information was surprisingly spot on.