cgzpack

Base Game - Game Over Village Wins

12 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

now wouldn't this just be a kick if Salinas was actually the bad guy. but I guess we might as well get it over with.

nightfall

Or you

it isn't me.

had wyo shown up and started arguing it i would have had reservations about nightfall. but since he's on the run..

My bad guys, I just did the nightfall because you guys voted so quickly and since I was already going to vote Wyo I didn’t think there would be any discussion.

Although with him MIA it makes me think he is the wolf and is just saying eff it.

Well shit. With Bulldog Rob being the sorcerer, I highly doubt that Salinas is a wolf. Sorry for doubting you, Salinas.

Warbow going down was not ideal. Also isn't a good look for me, which is what I assume the wolf was going for.

I fully believe that tspoke is the bodyguard, so he's safe.

That leaves 4UNLV. She's been no-so-subtley pointing the finger at me this whole time. I think she's deflecting, so my vote is for her.

Also, I hope it goes without saying that I. Am. A. Villager!

Vote: 4UNLV

9 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Un-nightfall (can I do that?)

we can't, but this post makes me confident we got the right guy. Wyo has been on my radar since early on, I should've stuck with him from the get go.

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

we can't, but this post makes me confident we got the right guy. Wyo has been on my radar since early on, I should've stuck with him from the get go.

Exactly what I was talking about. Also, if I remember correctly, the times that 4UNLV has been a wolf she picks someone early on to cast suspicion on but doesn't vote them off so she has someone to point the finger at when it comes down to the end.

• Haha 1

Actually I’m ok with nightfall. Was just started to re-read and I say 4UNLV put a vote on Billy day 1. 

2 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

Exactly what I was talking about. Also, if I remember correctly, the times that 4UNLV has been a wolf she picks someone early on to cast suspicion on but doesn't vote them off so she has someone to point the finger at when it comes down to the end.

Uh, how many times have you actually been a wolf when I pointed at you early on?  Always, lol. For some reason I have your number.

But again, if sparty IS the bad guy, then we just lost.

Nightfall

WYO1016 is led to the gallows. Somebody slips on the way up the stairs which causes a scuffle and WYO1016 gets loose momentarily. It only takes a moment, though, for him to lash out and rip out the throat of SalinasSpartan. The remaining villagers get it back under control, and WYO1016, the brutal wolf, breathes his last. Only two survived the ordeal but at least the evil is finally gone.

Village Wins!

Thanks for playing and stay tuned for The Trans-Universal Extreme Mega-Pandemic Star-Studded Sci-Fi Extravaganza Space Opera featuring The Tiger King (still writing it up).

:woohoo:

thanks, cgz, this was good timing to do this now, great job as always!

and @tspoke, that was a fantastic job you did!

• Like 2

@mugtang why did you kill yourself? that totally confused me, lol.

winning all i do is win GIF

JK    I got lucky this game. Please don't expect more from me in later games. I'm gonna let you down.

• Like 1

Thanks cgz 

and great job tspoke

mahalo everyone 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

mad hatter dance GIF by Disney

Nice comeback village. Thank you @cgzpack :cheers:

I hate to say it, but I even missed the dang wolf...pack. and I just lost my rebel card.

and for the next game,

vote @WYO1016

tspoke was the MVP for sure. We had that game if we would have missed his guards.

• Like 1