Base Game - Game Over Village Wins

My super scientific suspiciometer rankings:

1. Bulldog Rob

2. wyo1016

3. 4UNLV

4. tspoke

5. Warbow

13 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Just to let you know. You were targeted last night. I don't know if it was because  you were onto something or just because it was a random pick and knocking you off would throw people off the scent.

I still don't know why they didn't take me out. THey must have over thought it. But I got lucky with my guess.

I’m thinking, whatever reason you choose to protect me is the reason they tried to get me. So far I have verbally suspected Bulldog Rob, Wyo1016 and 4UNLV. It could be any of the 3 or it could be Salinas who I still don’t have a good feeling on. It was 4UNLV who first asked who you saved last night. Not sure if she already knew and was throwing the bluff. I’m going to see how the voting turns out and who votes early to make my final vote. 

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

I’m thinking, whatever reason you choose to protect me is the reason they tried to get me. So far I have verbally suspected Bulldog Rob, Wyo1016 and 4UNLV. It could be any of the 3 or it could be Salinas who I still don’t have a good feeling on. It was 4UNLV who first asked who you saved last night. Not sure if she already knew and was throwing the bluff. I’m going to see how the voting turns out and who votes early to make my final vote. 

Yeah I was on 4UNLV early but at this point I have no idea. I think I blew all my good moves with saving myself, getting Billy, then saving you. And I'll be honest I expected to be dead so I wasn't looking much past the vote last night. I'm at a loss on who to vote for.

Day 4 Lynch Tally 12:20pm

2 – SalinasSpartan (Bulldog Rob, WYO1016)

2 – WYO1016 (4UNLV, Warbow)

Vote Bulldog Rob

Same reason as yesterday, but now he is 4/4 with villager votes. Starting to second guess my suspicion of Wyo though. 

18 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Because of the way you were on me, I certainly wouldn't have targeted you last night, that would have been too obvious. I asked tspoke who he saved last night because that's one less we have to consider.

However.. it certainly could have been someone trying to throw shade my way, it would have been a nice set up. Possibly someone that I was all over the last couple of days trying to talk myself out of it, lol.

But I just don't know.

I know it is not Tspoke, Warbow or me. That leaves wyo 1016, salinas or bulldog.

Day 4 Lynch Tally 12:40pm

2 – SalinasSpartan (Bulldog Rob, WYO1016)

2 – WYO1016 (4UNLV, Warbow)

1 - Bulldog Rob (SalinasSpartan)

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Because of the way you were on me, I certainly wouldn't have targeted you last night, that would have been too obvious. I asked tspoke who he saved last night because that's one less we have to consider.

What makes you think tspoke is telling the truth about saving me? It’s the logical thing to say as it was my late vote last night that clinched Billy’s  faith.
Billy waited to vote at the last minute but I forced his hand, his vote didn’t matter. Tspoke saw this. Tspoke may already know one more villager besides me then what he’s letting on. Well played by tspoke as now he can save himself tonight.

4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

What makes you think tspoke is telling the truth about saving me? It’s the logical thing to say as it was my late vote last night that clinched Billy’s  faith.
Billy waited to vote at the last minute but I forced his hand, his vote didn’t matter. Tspoke saw this. Tspoke may already know one more villager besides me then what he’s letting on. Well played by tspoke as now he can save himself tonight.

I considered that, tbh, but I have no reason to not trust tspoke. He's doing a fantastic job with the saves, whether he is bluffing about when he saved himself or you. Twice the wolves have not had a kill, so whatever he is doing is working. I'm looking forward to hearing the details from him when this is all over with.

4 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Warbow, why are you more suspicious of Wyo then Rob?

Check his voting pattern.

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I considered that, tbh, but I have no reason to not trust tspoke. He's doing a fantastic job with the saves, whether he is bluffing about when he saved himself or you. Twice the wolves have not had a kill, so whatever he is doing is working. I'm looking forward to hearing the details from him when this is all over with.

It could be just his way of letting the other villager know that I’m on their side. Or it could be that I’m a lone wolf who sacrificed billy...lol

Hoping you all want to play again after this and that we get a few more even (been a good distraction so far). Anybody want to help out by looking over my notes I've been working on for The Trans-Universal Extreme Mega-Pandemic Star-Studded Sci-Fi Extravaganza Space Opera: Featuring The Tiger King?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

It could be just his way of letting the other villager know that I’m on their side. Or it could be that I’m a lone wolf who sacrificed billy...lol

he could absolutely be bluffing about saving you, and of course you would jump on that, lol. and if you were a wolf you had no choice but to vote for billy, lol.

cause if you hadn't voted for billy, you would have outed yourself.

8 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

cause if you hadn't voted for billy, you would have outed yourself.

Which means what? That Salinas is a villager? Anyone of us could have changed our vote to kill Salina’s at the last minute only to out ourselves as a wolf and use night actions to increase the wolves odds even more. That’s 2 villagers for one wolf. I’ll take those odds if I was a wolf. Thanks for letting us know who the other villager is.

18 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Check his voting pattern.

I feel like I've explained my voting pattern pretty well. I'm also not waffling on my votes. The only time I've switched was to save myself.

3 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

I feel like I've explained my voting pattern pretty well. I'm also not waffling on my votes. The only time I've switched was to save myself.

What was your reason to vote for Salinas vs Billy?

4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

What was your reason to vote for Salinas vs Billy?

I felt that Billy was being so obviously a wolf that he must have been the brutal wolf. I was wrong about that.