cgzpack

Base Game - Game Over Village Wins

wow, really? nice!!

Holy shit.... Did I nail another save? 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, tspoke said:

well, that would be awesome, because you know who you saved is not a wolf!

@cgzpack, i like the way it worked out, but how did tspoke save himself when billy tried to kill him during the lynch?

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

@cgzpack, i like the way it worked out, but how did tspoke save himself when billy tried to kill him during the lynch?

He didn't save himself (no Lynch changing mechanisms in game). That was just flavor. lol sorry every time we play I tell myself not to get carried away with the flavor or private chat but I can't seem to get that down :fear:

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

He didn't save himself (no Lynch changing mechanisms in game). That was just flavor. lol sorry every time we play I tell myself not to get carried away with the flavor or private chat but I can't seem to get that down :fear:

ok, cool. Wasn't sure if I had missed something, lol.

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, tspoke said:

13 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

well, that would be awesome, because you know who you saved is not a wolf!

So who did you save?

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

So who did you save?

Think for now I'll keep that to myself... Haven't figured out an advantage it could give but maybe it will be the see what people do without knowing. Of course the wolf knows and I know. I'll reveal but not till later. 

• Cheers 1

ok. for now i'm going to

vote wyo1016

tspoke: Best bodyguard ever! Nice work!!!

I was on Salinas and Billy yesterday. I thought that Billy was the brutal, but I'm glad I was wrong. Sticking with my vote.

Vote: SalinasSpartan

I'm still on Salinas as well.  

Day 4 Lynch Tally 7:40pm

2 – SalinasSpartan (Bulldog Rob, WYO1016)

1 – WYO1016 (4UNLV)

25 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

tspoke: Best bodyguard ever! Nice work!!!

I was on Salinas and Billy yesterday. I thought that Billy was the brutal, but I'm glad I was wrong. Sticking with my vote.

Sorcerer!

5 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Sorcerer!

Deflect all you want, you mangy mutt. The jig is up!

11 hours ago, WYO1016 said:

Deflect all you want, you mangy mutt. The jig is up!

Sounds wolfy to me.

I don't think WYO is the other wolf. He could be the sorcerer but I doubt the wolves would have wanted to have both their votes on the same person the first two nights. Even though I guess WYO had no choice but to put his vote on Mug the first night so it wouldn't have been their choice. Right now I'm at a loss on who to trust. There is only one person that I trust here and he hasn't posted yet.

14 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Sorcerer!

You're trying too hard.  

1 hour ago, Bulldog Rob said:

You're trying too hard.  

I find it suspicious that all the votes were on Wolves for the last vote if Salinas is the other wolf which makes me think he is not one. Unless it was a sacrifice. 

I attempted a fish attempt against Wyo1016 to see if a wolve would jump on board Instead of voting for one of their own. None did. Which leads me to believe that Wyo was the other wolf because he couldn’t vote for himself.

Plus he help vote out 2 villagers prior and his last vote was for Salinas. It’s either him or you and I’ll go with him for now.

VOTE: WYO1016

3 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I find it suspicious that all the votes were on Wolves for the last vote if Salinas is the other wolf which makes me think he is not one. Unless it was a sacrifice. 

I attempted a fish attempt against Wyo1016 to see if a wolve would jump on board Instead of voting for one of their own. None did. Which leads me to believe that Wyo was the other wolf because he couldn’t vote for himself.

Plus he help vote out 2 villagers prior and his last vote was for Salinas. It’s either him or you and I’ll go with him for now.

VOTE: WYO1016

Just to let you know. You were targeted last night. I don't know if it was because  you were onto something or just because it was a random pick and knocking you off would throw people off the scent.

I still don't know why they didn't take me out. THey must have over thought it. But I got lucky with my guess.