Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

Governors' Response to Covid

47 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

Should some of them be charged for crimes against society?

I am talking about florida, alabama, Georgia, Louisiana

Faux News and Breitbart have been and will continue to hail them as shining lights of democracy, freedom, and great American Patriots for standing up to the leftist media and fear mongers.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Faux News and Breitbart have been and will continue to hail them as shining lights of democracy, freedom, and great American Patriots for standing up to the leftist media and fear mongers.

Links?  I do not watch Cable News or read Fox but I would be stunned if this is popular with the right.

3 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

The biggest head scratcher to me is Georgia re-opening beaches.  Would love to know the reasoning for that one.  That’s gonna end up a petri dish on sand spreading covid.

If someone attempts to force you to go to St Simon's Island, you still have the right to defend yourself #fyi

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

Even Fox News is more or less calling the Georgia governor incompetent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-governor-coronavirus-asymptomatic

Pretty much what I thought.  I live in Idaho.  One red state.  I would say the split is about 85-15 to 90-10 of people taking this very seriously, social distancing and accepting this is necessary.

The people who disagree tend to be young males not overly political.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Pretty much what I thought.  I live in Idaho.  One red state.  I would say the split is about 85-15 to 90-10 of people taking this very seriously, social distancing and accepting this is necessary.

The people who disagree tend to be young males not overly political.

In some respect, that is selfish, but understandable. Young people may get sick similar to the flu, but in most cases they aren’t going to die. 

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

In some respect, that is selfish, but understandable. Young people may get sick similar to the flu, but in most cases they aren’t going to die. 

I try and get through to the ones I can.  I have a few of them.