Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Blue Checks Spreading Chinese Propaganda

Just now, mugtang said:

That's very fair.  Also, I wish the media would stop asking questions they know will set Trump off.  A lot of them are looking back at things he did/said and it's not really helpful imo.  It just derails things because he has such a big ego asking questions about things he did/said in February doesn't help now.  They should ask him hard questions and I don't have a problem with that but right now it's probably better to stroke his ego to save lives than cause unnecessary drama.  That's just my opinion. 

Yeah though he has given to many of them so much shit, I’m guessing they get perverse pleasure waving a red flag in front of his face.   It’s like the entire WH press Corp MWCboards. 

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah though he has given to many of them so much shit, I’m guessing they get perverse pleasure waving a red flag in front of his face.   It’s like the entire WH press Corp MWCboards. 

I think they mutually enjoy it.  He revels in the drama.  The drama sells to the media.  It's a disgusting feedback between the two.  If we weren't in the middle of a world wide crisis, it would just be annoying as it was for 3 years.  Now it's not helpful.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s going to be fun to watch when the DNC steps in and nominates Coumo  over the B boys.

Yeah my Trumper friend who watches Fox News religiously made this comment the other day.   He thinks it will be a brokered convention and it will go to Cuomo or Newsom.   I have to admit, while I am not a huge Newsom fan I think he has handled this admirably. 

14 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah my Trumper friend who watches Fox News religiously made this comment the other day.   He thinks it will be a brokered convention and it will go to Cuomo or Newsom.   I have to admit, while I am not a huge Newsom fan I think he has handled this admirably. 

The Cuomo thing has been getting kicked around but in a brokered convention, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Gavin emerge as the nominee. I was thinking about that yesterday while watching one of his press conferences. 

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The Cuomo thing has been getting kicked around but in a brokered convention, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gavin emerge as the nominee. I was thinking about that yesterday while watching one of his press conferences. 

Yeah I dislike the SF Democratic machine almost as much as the far right but it’s hard not to respect how this has been handled so far.   How and when we move back to normal will seal it one way or another.  

7 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah I dislike the SF Democratic machine almost as much as the far right but it’s hard not to respect how this has been handled so far.   How and when we move back to normal will seal it one way or another.  

I feel the same way. I always liked Willie Brown more...Gavin's emblematic of the crew of Fun Police who laid siege to the City's weirdness; I don't hate him as much as Kamala but it's close. Still, I agree, given the bizarre circumstances, he's really done a pretty good job all things considered. 

Always has been strange to me that he's Nancy Pelosi's nephew too. The SF Democratic Machine is really really incestuous. 

7 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Newsom has ideologies that are in such contrast with my own.  But he has shown some real shit during this.  Unlike Cuomo, he took this serious from day one and made decisive tough decisions.  He has shown to be remarkably bi-partisan during the crises. No time for teams and shit. I like that as well.  My only fear with him as POTUS is that many of these temporary measures would end up being not so temporary.  He likes big swinging dick government.  Too much for my taste.  But I will admit he has been one impressive figure through this and the remarkably low curves in California are a direct result of his leadership.  

45 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Newsom has ideologies that are in such contrast with my own.  But he has shown some real shit during this.  Unlike Cuomo, he took this serious from day one and made decisive tough decisions.  He has shown to be remarkably bi-partisan during the crises. No time for teams and shit. I like that as well.  My only fear with him as POTUS is that many of these temporary measures would end up being not so temporary.  He likes big swinging dick government.  Too much for my taste.  But I will admit he has been one impressive figure through this and the remarkably low curves in California are a direct result of his leadership.  

You can have terrible political and policy ideas, but still be an effective leader.

2 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

You can have terrible political and policy ideas, but still be an effective leader.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRue7bNVsFvgupZc1gMfmD

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

I'm not defending his response, just calling out the blatant lies and propaganda people are spreading.  I agree with @sactowndog that the Feds need to take complete control here and let the military & FEMA distribute supplies efficiently.  Trump just needs to get out of his own way.  

Completely disagree with you about having the Feds take over everything.  The best thing Trump has done is allow governors manage their own states, instead of having them all look to the feds to do everything for them.

49 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Completely disagree with you about having the Feds take over everything.  The best thing Trump has done is allow governors manage their own states, instead of having them all look to the feds to do everything for them.

It is the best outcome. Based on his many bankruptcies, he cannot manage shit.

3 hours ago, sactowndog said:

I can agree with this.  Early on, like Trump, I was dismissive of the effects of this pandemic.  To Gavin's credit, I think he realized the severity a little earlier than most and took decisive action. It seemed like he was a partisan hack early on, but he seems to have  risen above that as related to this issue.

110926run_defense710.jpg

20 hours ago, mugtang said:

Imagine hating Trump so much that you’re willing to push propaganda for a communist regime that’s killed countless millions. 

22 hours ago, mugtang said:

Look, Trump phucked up the response to this.   His combativeness, speaking off the cuff of his sleeve, downplaying the virus, etc have not helped during this pandemic.  But to say zero ventilators have been given to New York by the Feds is an outright lie while praising China’s response is disgusting.  

These people are spreading Chinese propaganda because they hate Trump that much.  

Fauci has said a million times that closing China flights was hugely important to saving countless lives. And he then said there’s nothing Trump could’ve done from that point on to magically come up with the needed test kits, ventilators, masks, gloves and oth PPE. And the Dems would’ve done even worse because they down played it and were too PC to cut off China flights. Just yesterday the Biden camp declared that they support cutting off flights from China. 😂😹😂🤪🤪😜 A little late for that Uncle Joe. I believe Fauci when he says, overall, Trump has been doing a good job. Early on he was critical of Trump, but Trump put it in gear and got things going quickly, and again, Trump’s semi-slow out of the gate response didn’t cost us anything. And we know the Dems would’ve started even slower. 

Cuomo very recently had a chance to buy 18,000 ventilators but only chose to buy 4,000. With the many 1,000’s of ventilators Trump has acquired for him, he’d be sitting nicely with an additional 14,000. 

I also think there’s been a big effort to poo-poo the use of Chloroquine w/Z and the early successful trials done on it because Trump came out and said he thought this could possibly be a game changer. And he was ripped badly for saying that, but now that it looks like it may very well be a game changer, and a lot of Trump haters don’t want to see him get a win out of this for bringing early attention to it. Politicizing medicine that has saved many many lives so far and trying to make it hard to get and use is as disgusting as it gets. These people are basically committing manslaughter. 

kat.jpg

35 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fauci has said a million times that closing China flights was hugely important to saving countless lives. And he then said there’s nothing Trump could’ve done from that point on to magically come up with the needed test kits, ventilators, masks, gloves and oth PPE. And the Dems would’ve done even worse because they down played it and were too PC to cut off China flights. Just yesterday the Biden camp declared that they support cutting off flights from China. 😂😹😂🤪🤪😜 A little late for that Uncle Joe. I believe Fauci when he says, overall, Trump has been doing a good job. Early on he was critical of Trump, but Trump put it in gear and got things going quickly, and again, Trump’s semi-slow out of the gate response didn’t cost us anything. And we know the Dems would’ve started even slower. 

Cuomo very recently had a chance to buy 18,000 ventilators but only chose to buy 4,000. With the many 1,000’s of ventilators Trump has acquired for him, he’d be sitting nicely with an additional 14,000. 

I also think there’s been a big effort to poo-poo the use of Chloroquine w/Z and the early successful trials done on it because Trump came out and said he thought this could possibly be a game changer. And he was ripped badly for saying that, but now that it looks like it may very well be a game changer, and a lot of Trump haters don’t want to see him get a win out of this for bringing early attention to it. Politicizing medicine that has saved many many lives so far and trying to make it hard to get and use is as disgusting as it gets. These people are basically committing manslaughter. 

That’s some deep state tinfoil hat shit :rolleyes:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

That’s some deep state tinfoil hat shit :rolleyes:

LOL, just go watch MSNBC, sport. They don’t even hide it. And I didn’t say anything about the deep state, either. I’m talking about the media. You just said that some on the left are willing to do phony reporting to hurt Trump. This is the same kind of thing. People on the left hate Trump so much, they hoping for terrible economic times to get Trump out of office. That means people will suffer and die in that kind of a crash. Example: Bill Maher openly says he wants the economy to crash so it will get rid of Trump. So you shouldn’t be surprised that they wouldn’t want Trump to get credit for pimping a cure or successful treatment, and they’ve shown they’ll stoop to disgusting levels to get rid of him. They know that Trump’s election comes down to how he handles this crisis, and they’ll go incredibly low. Like I’ve said, putting the big picture together in politics isn’t your strong point. 

kat.jpg