Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jalapeno

Ram gotta Ram

2 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Now these are CSU teams I can actually root for!  :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Headbutt said:

You may have better luck researching and curing the world of std's... I mean you have lolfazzes mom there.  I'm sure she is a carrier of some of the worst the world has to offer.  

That looks pretty sweet.  They should move the H-Bowl there.  I'm sure if we played on some real turf in 2016, the utter beatdown meted out by the Vandals would have been less humiliating for CSU.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:12 AM, VandalPride97 said:

That looks pretty sweet.  They should move the H-Bowl there.  I'm sure if we played on some real turf in 2016, the utter beatdown meted out by the Vandals would have been less humiliating for CSU.

Green is definitely less slippery than blue.  I looked it up.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:31 PM, Wyoguns said:

Holy shit...I'm embarrassed for you guys.  Typically I think this jalapeno dude is complete twat but he got you guys here.  No way you can even defend this crap...😂

Sure we can.  It's WAY better than:  "Let's Go Ramming"

I asked Señor Google several times w/no luck, but if y'all really want to make fun of us, find the "Let's go Ramming" song.  It's part of a CSU f'ball ticket ad (10 to 15-ish yrs-ago & it's GOD AWFUL!!!

On 4/4/2020 at 6:12 AM, VandalPride97 said:

That was an hole in the ground in 2016

8 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Sure we can.  It's WAY better than:  "Let's Go Ramming"

I asked Señor Google several times w/no luck, but if y'all really want to make fun of us, find the "Let's go Ramming" song.  It's part of a CSU f'ball ticket ad (10 to 15-ish yrs-ago & it's GOD AWFUL!!!

Oh I've seen that gem also...you sheep have no shame when it comes to goofy jingles about your football team.