Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
happycamper

Troll Derby 2020- Sweet 16- Sports and Randos

v  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. o

    • #1 seed Laradise Cowboy?
    • #5 seed Vandalpride?
  2. 2. te

    • #2 seed King Coug?
    • #6 seed BSUTOP25


Recommended Posts

In the first round we have the master of the self troll, #1 seed @LaradiseCowboy against master of trolling from an inferior team position, #5 seed @VandalPride97. Laradise linked MWCboard to pokes nation in an attempt to overwhelm BSU trolls with righteous facebook fans. LOL. This is MWCboard. Facebook ain't got shit on... thee? anyway. Vandalpride should clean his clock IMO but this is why we vote; also, laradise self trolls so hard that it is possible he is the best troll depending on the advanced metrics you look at.

In the second round we have #2 seed @KingCoug against #6 seed @BSUTOP25. King Coog is a troll in the mold of old wac off trolls but he has no support. It really lets you know how a trifecta like blues, riesers, and ian fed on each other. Coog is all alone and gets clowned. Also, Houston!? barf. Against him is the prince of Boston, Bsu Top 25. This is my poll BSU. Vote!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@VandalPride97 — you can’t hide fool. Like a freight train, I’m rollin’ fast and hard. You better step off the track.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You’re taking it wrong! You masterfully troll the statists on the OT Board. You should take this as us , @Joe from WY, and me encouraging you to keep it up. 

  • Cheers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vandal Pride and a toss up Troll match.

Half the time I'm not sure if Coog is drunk, stoned, both, or if the Coke in Houston has destroyed his brain.

BSUbottom25, while clever and sneaky, is still a Donkey fan.  Can't go that route.

But, I do have to stay in conference. Since the Blase fb squad can't bring home an NY6 check, I'm praying 25 can.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@VandalPride97 — you can’t hide fool. Like a freight train, I’m rollin’ fast and hard. You better step off the track.

giphy.gif

You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, you ain't nothin'. C'mon, champ, hit me in the face! My mom hits harder than you.

Rocky 3. Rocky Balboa Vs Clubber Lang...."You Aint Nothing ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, happycamper said:

In the first round we have the master of the self troll, #1 seed @LaradiseCowboy against master of trolling from an inferior team position, #5 seed @VandalPride97. Laradise linked MWCboard to pokes nation in an attempt to overwhelm BSU trolls with righteous facebook fans. LOL. This is MWCboard. Facebook ain't got shit on... thee? anyway. Vandalpride should clean his clock IMO but this is why we vote; also, laradise self trolls so hard that it is possible he is the best troll depending on the advanced metrics you look at.

In the second round we have #2 seed @KingCoug against #6 seed @BSUTOP25. King Coog is a troll in the mold of old wac off trolls but he has no support. It really lets you know how a trifecta like blues, riesers, and ian fed on each other. Coog is all alone and gets clowned. Also, Houston!? barf. Against him is the prince of Boston, Bsu Top 25. This is my poll BSU. Vote!

LaradiseCowboy?  Never heard of her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

LaradiseCowboy?  Never heard of her.

Linked MWCboard to pokes nation facebook group cause halfman and bsu top 25 were hurting his feelers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, you ain't nothin'. C'mon, champ, hit me in the face! My mom hits harder than you.

Rocky 3. Rocky Balboa Vs Clubber Lang...."You Aint Nothing ...

Look at the numbers above chump.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Look at the numbers above chump.

Obvious click farm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@VandalPride97 in the Sweet 16? What has he done besides cry about Idaho being relegated to pee wee football??

I posted once in the last 3 months and increased social media interactions around here by 5,000%
 

Go ask @mugtang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

@VandalPride97 in the Sweet 16? What has he done besides cry about Idaho being relegated to pee wee football??

I posted once in the last 3 months and increased social media interactions around here by 5,000%
 

Go ask @mugtang

bruh I dont think there is a single additional cowboy fan posting after your little stunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 11:54 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

@VandalPride97 — you can’t hide fool. Like a freight train, I’m rollin’ fast and hard. You better step off the track.

giphy.gif

 

I'm picturing BA signaling Hannibal here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shared a conference with @VandalPride97 so I vote for VP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 2:01 PM, happycamper said:

bruh I dont think there is a single additional cowboy fan posting after your little stunt

That’s because they read your idiotic drivel and ran away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×