Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2020- Sweet 16- Sports and Randos

v  

43 members have voted

1. 1. o

• #1 seed Laradise Cowboy?
    • #5 seed Vandalpride?
  2. 2. te

• #2 seed King Coug?
    • #6 seed BSUTOP25

In the first round we have the master of the self troll, #1 seed @LaradiseCowboy against master of trolling from an inferior team position, #5 seed @VandalPride97. Laradise linked MWCboard to pokes nation in an attempt to overwhelm BSU trolls with righteous facebook fans. LOL. This is MWCboard. Facebook ain't got shit on... thee? anyway. Vandalpride should clean his clock IMO but this is why we vote; also, laradise self trolls so hard that it is possible he is the best troll depending on the advanced metrics you look at.

In the second round we have #2 seed @KingCoug against #6 seed @BSUTOP25. King Coog is a troll in the mold of old wac off trolls but he has no support. It really lets you know how a trifecta like blues, riesers, and ian fed on each other. Coog is all alone and gets clowned. Also, Houston!? barf. Against him is the prince of Boston, Bsu Top 25. This is my poll BSU. Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You’re taking it wrong! You masterfully troll the statists on the OT Board. You should take this as us , @Joe from WY, and me encouraging you to keep it up. 

Vandal Pride and a toss up Troll match.

Half the time I'm not sure if Coog is drunk, stoned, both, or if the Coke in Houston has destroyed his brain.

BSUbottom25, while clever and sneaky, is still a Donkey fan.  Can't go that route.

But, I do have to stay in conference. Since the Blase fb squad can't bring home an NY6 check, I'm praying 25 can.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

17 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@VandalPride97 — you can’t hide fool. Like a freight train, I’m rollin’ fast and hard. You better step off the track.

giphy.gif

You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, you ain't nothin'. C'mon, champ, hit me in the face! My mom hits harder than you.

Rocky 3. Rocky Balboa Vs Clubber Lang...."You Aint Nothing ...

19 hours ago, happycamper said:

In the first round we have the master of the self troll, #1 seed @LaradiseCowboy against master of trolling from an inferior team position, #5 seed @VandalPride97. Laradise linked MWCboard to pokes nation in an attempt to overwhelm BSU trolls with righteous facebook fans. LOL. This is MWCboard. Facebook ain't got shit on... thee? anyway. Vandalpride should clean his clock IMO but this is why we vote; also, laradise self trolls so hard that it is possible he is the best troll depending on the advanced metrics you look at.

In the second round we have #2 seed @KingCoug against #6 seed @BSUTOP25. King Coog is a troll in the mold of old wac off trolls but he has no support. It really lets you know how a trifecta like blues, riesers, and ian fed on each other. Coog is all alone and gets clowned. Also, Houston!? barf. Against him is the prince of Boston, Bsu Top 25. This is my poll BSU. Vote!

LaradiseCowboy?  Never heard of her.

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

LaradiseCowboy?  Never heard of her.

Linked MWCboard to pokes nation facebook group cause halfman and bsu top 25 were hurting his feelers

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, you ain't nothin'. C'mon, champ, hit me in the face! My mom hits harder than you.

Rocky 3. Rocky Balboa Vs Clubber Lang...."You Aint Nothing ...

Look at the numbers above chump.

tenor.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

@VandalPride97 in the Sweet 16? What has he done besides cry about Idaho being relegated to pee wee football??

I posted once in the last 3 months and increased social media interactions around here by 5,000%

Go ask @mugtang

bruh I dont think there is a single additional cowboy fan posting after your little stunt

On 4/2/2020 at 11:54 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

@VandalPride97 — you can’t hide fool. Like a freight train, I’m rollin’ fast and hard. You better step off the track.

giphy.gif

I'm picturing BA signaling Hannibal here