Sign in to follow this  
happycamper

Troll Derby 2020- OOC Yelling - Sweet 16

Who wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

• #1 seed Did I hear a Woosh?
    • #5 seed Halfman half bronco (reverse centaur)
  2. 2. who wins?

• #2 seed Joe from Wyo?
    • #3 seed Rebels18?

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

No. He is collecting seashells in a Walmart parking lot.

Hey, don't knock it. That's honest work and quite befitting of a guy holding degrees from two Pea6 schools.

19 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Jeeeeesus.  Listen you little skinny ass tight jean wearing, needs to join a cult to +++++ 6 people on a water bed from the 80s bitch.  

Forgot where I was going BUT BRING IT ON

You are very middle-of-the-road Idahoan...very pied-noir, very provincial.

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh short round.  You would think your fat ass mom dying at age 38 would have convinced you to live a healthier lifestyle.  

Next he’s going to fantasize about my hand size....again.  

36 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Next he’s going to fantasize about my hand size....again.  

When they’re next to each other, it’s seriously difficult to tell if you have an enormous obese gut or just super tiny hands. 

41 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

When they’re next to each other, it’s seriously difficult to tell if you have an enormous obese gut or just super tiny hands. 

No one asked for your life story.

5 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

No one asked for your life story.

You shared your picture with the board allready.  You short fat +++++.

5 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

You are very middle-of-the-road Idahoan...very pied-noir, very provincial.

My wife looked over my shoulder and said "why is he Joe from WY when joe from Wyo is much cooler"

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Looks like I'm going to get to the Elite Eight by default on another DQ. Clearly @Joe from WY is stuffing the ballot box with his sockpuppet accounts. @sean327  @ClevelandBrown @Lobo Amor @Mad_Hatter @PackNation @BSUTOP25 @Los_Aztecas @AG Blue ??  Who TF are these nobodies??

The Silent Majority as Nixon would call it

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You shared your picture with the board allready.  You short fat +++++.

You have me confused with someone else.  There are plenty of men out there that match your body type for you.  I am not one of them, time to move on.

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

You have me confused with someone else.  There are plenty of men out there that match your body type for you.  I am not one of them, time to move on.

We all remember it Woosh.  You posted that picture to prove something for some reason.  You are one fat, ugly mofo.  How does a guy like you go home and have sex with your wife?  Certainly not the way I go home and have sex with your wife.

Stupid fat bitch.  Your shirt has more grease then the grill traps of the fast food you destroy.  You disgusting pig.  Do you understand that women cringe when you smile?  It bothers them to gaze on your pimpled visage.

We live in MWC cities.  We are recognized as being the most beautiful people in North America.  We value our breath taking cities with a lifestyle to match.  You disgust us.  The culture of you fat +++++s that inhabits your disgusting urban sprawl disgusts us.  Your mother being wider than she is tall, disgusts us.

Go do a sit up.

Your troll game needs an upgrade.  Why do you keep talking about my looks? You think about it so much you have created a picture in your head that doesn’t actually exist.  I’ve never posted any pictures of people.  Take a lap, you probably need it based on your vibe.  While you’re at it, take a trip to these places you talk trash about but clearly know nothing about.  

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Your troll game needs an upgrade.  Why do you keep talking about my looks? You think about it so much you have created a picture in your head that doesn’t actually exist.  I’ve never posted any pictures of people.  Take a lap, you probably need it based on your vibe.  While you’re at it, take a trip to these places you talk trash about but clearly know nothing about.  

He is an idiot. A big mouth. Mugtang told me to ignore him because his only purpose as of late is to annoy anyone and everyone. That's his new schtick. Prick #1. And he isn't even that good at that.

Go take a walk on that gorgeous Orlando beach (Watch for syringes) or climb Mt. Disney and come back and put him on ignore. It'll be worth it.

2 hours ago, Ibanez said:

He is an idiot. A big mouth. Mugtang told me to ignore him because his only purpose as of late is to annoy anyone and everyone. That's his new schtick. Prick #1. And he isn't even that good at that.

Go take a walk on that gorgeous Orlando beach (Watch for syringes) or climb Mt. Disney and come back and put him on ignore. It'll be worth it.

Oh man.  I have REALLY hurt your feelings.