Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2020- OOC Yelling - Sweet 16

Who wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

• #1 seed Did I hear a Woosh?
    • #5 seed Halfman half bronco (reverse centaur)
  2. 2. who wins?

• #2 seed Joe from Wyo?
    • #3 seed Rebels18?

19 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Jeeeeesus.  Listen you little skinny ass tight jean wearing, needs to join a cult to +++++ 6 people on a water bed from the 80s bitch.  

Forgot where I was going BUT BRING IT ON

You are very middle-of-the-road Idahoan...very pied-noir, very provincial.

36 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Next he’s going to fantasize about my hand size....again.  

When they’re next to each other, it’s seriously difficult to tell if you have an enormous obese gut or just super tiny hands. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

You are very middle-of-the-road Idahoan...very pied-noir, very provincial.

My wife looked over my shoulder and said "why is he Joe from WY when joe from Wyo is much cooler"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Looks like I'm going to get to the Elite Eight by default on another DQ. Clearly @Joe from WY is stuffing the ballot box with his sockpuppet accounts. @sean327  @ClevelandBrown @Lobo Amor @Mad_Hatter @PackNation @BSUTOP25 @Los_Aztecas @AG Blue ??  Who TF are these nobodies??

The Silent Majority as Nixon would call it

I think, therefore I'm.

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

You have me confused with someone else.  There are plenty of men out there that match your body type for you.  I am not one of them, time to move on.

We all remember it Woosh.  You posted that picture to prove something for some reason.  You are one fat, ugly mofo.  How does a guy like you go home and have sex with your wife?  Certainly not the way I go home and have sex with your wife.

Stupid fat bitch.  Your shirt has more grease then the grill traps of the fast food you destroy.  You disgusting pig.  Do you understand that women cringe when you smile?  It bothers them to gaze on your pimpled visage.

We live in MWC cities.  We are recognized as being the most beautiful people in North America.  We value our breath taking cities with a lifestyle to match.  You disgust us.  The culture of you fat +++++s that inhabits your disgusting urban sprawl disgusts us.  Your mother being wider than she is tall, disgusts us.

Go do a sit up.

Your troll game needs an upgrade.  Why do you keep talking about my looks? You think about it so much you have created a picture in your head that doesn’t actually exist.  I’ve never posted any pictures of people.  Take a lap, you probably need it based on your vibe.  While you’re at it, take a trip to these places you talk trash about but clearly know nothing about.  

2 hours ago, Ibanez said:

He is an idiot. A big mouth. Mugtang told me to ignore him because his only purpose as of late is to annoy anyone and everyone. That's his new schtick. Prick #1. And he isn't even that good at that.

Go take a walk on that gorgeous Orlando beach (Watch for syringes) or climb Mt. Disney and come back and put him on ignore. It'll be worth it.

Oh man.  I have REALLY hurt your feelings.