Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2020- OOC Yelling - Sweet 16

Who wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

• #1 seed Did I hear a Woosh?
    • #5 seed Halfman half bronco (reverse centaur)
  2. 2. who wins?

• #2 seed Joe from Wyo?
    • #3 seed Rebels18?

All right guys.

In the first matchup we have the king of the AAC, @Did I hear a WOOSH? against #5 seed @halfmanhalfbronco. Did I is here just for trolling and that's all he does. Unfortunately I would say he is "not great" at it. We have examples of Fresno and Hawaii and Boise STate and Nevada trolls who came over here when the MW was just objectively better and took this place somewhat over. The AAC is probably the better conference at this point and Whoosh just... stirs some stuff up. Try harder! Against him is halfman, who can deliberately troll, but more often battles against trolls. That's called being an ent, bro. Just talkng isn't trolling. Anyway, vote!

In the second matchup, we have #2 seed @Joe from WY against #3 seed winner by default, @Rebels18. Yes, mug DQed himself. Anyway, in one corner we have a single dude who loves shitposting, stirring shit up with liberals, living in shady locales, imbibing mind altering substances, and sleeping with skanks. And in the other cornShit my bad. That's both corners. Anyway. Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

go on bull GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Woosh is beneath me.  Instead I should be focusing on @Joe from WY.  He thinks a little mesceline and some blow with a bunch of dangerous rednecks is a party and sex with 7 people in a cult constitues an orgy.  I have embraced levels of depravity that would make him blush. 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Woosh is beneath me.  Instead I should be focusing on @Joe from WY.  He thinks a little mesceline and some blow with a bunch of dangerous rednecks is a party and sex with 7 people in a cult constitues an orgy.  I have embraced levels of depravity that would make him blush. 

Yeah but have you ever claimed Orlando has an oceanfront beach? That's serious god-level trolling there. 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

your depravity is purely domestic

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Yeah but have you ever claimed Orlando has an oceanfront beach? That's serious god-level trolling there. 

I guess if you think being obtuse is greater in merrit than creating the AAC=fat +++++ board meme...

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I guess if you think being obtuse is greater in merrit than creating the AAC=fat +++++ board meme...

Everyone knows they're a bunch of fat +++++s though. Nothing surprising about that. You were just pointing out the obvious. 

But to die on the "Orlando has a beach" hill? That's legendary self-immolation. Not to mention his constant "UCF is the top school in Florida" bullshit he peddles. You'd have to vigorously claim that you had a Coconut farm in Nampa or something to get a similar result. 

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Everyone knows they're a bunch of fat +++++s though. Nothing surprising about that. You were just pointing out the obvious. 

But to die on the "Orlando has a beach" hill? That's legendary self-immolation. Not to mention his constant "UCF is the top school in Florida" bullshit he peddles. You'd have to vigorously claim that you had a Coconut farm in Nampa or something to get a similar result. 

So Boise is like Newport beach but with way more Californians? 

17 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I will raise you @With EXtra Mayo, and the entirety of last off season.

Chalk

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I'm just letting y'all know that if I make the Elite 8, all gloves are off and I'm going to get super nasty through the finals (or whenever I'm eliminated). 

Don't take any of it personally. There will also be tasteless Coronavirus takes. It shall be glorious; the glorious empire will be extended out to the stars. However, it won't start until next round. 

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm just letting y'all know that if I make the Elite 8, all gloves are off and I'm going to get super nasty through the finals (or whenever I'm eliminated). 

Don't take any of it personally. There will also be tasteless Coronavirus takes. It shall be glorious; the glorious empire will be extended out to the stars. However, it won't start until next round. 

Jeeeeesus.  Listen you little skinny ass tight jean wearing, needs to join a cult to +++++ 6 people on a water bed from the 80s bitch.  

Forgot where I was going BUT BRING IT ON

14 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Love it, not the autistic centaur-he’s incoherent most of the time, but everything else is great, keep it up.

You must be in between meals at the Golden Corral. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

9 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Love it, not the autistic centaur-he’s incoherent most of the time, but everything else is great, keep it up.

Oh short round.  You would think your fat ass mom dying at age 38 would have convinced you to live a healthier lifestyle.  

23 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh short round.  You would think your fat ass mom dying at age 38 would have convinced you to live a healthier lifestyle.  

you a future teller or some shit? You know damn well his mom is 36 years young

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

No. He is collecting seashells in a Walmart parking lot.

Hey, don't knock it. That's honest work and quite befitting of a guy holding degrees from two Pea6 schools.

Boom goes the dynamite.