Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
happycamper

Troll Derby 2020- Political Bracket

Who advances?  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who moves on?

    • #1 seed Chinese Communist Party?
      14
    • #5 seed Bob?
      22
  2. 2. Who advances?

    • #2 seed Nevada Convert?
      22
    • #3 seed Donald J Trump?
      14


Recommended Posts

OK Guys, here's the political bracket.

In the first category, we have #1 seed the Chinese Communist Party against #5 seed @Bob. The CCP smashed Covid, as human incompetence and malice defeats nature. I buy that. Against this soulless, poorly named, totalitarian, struggling to function collection of elites is Bob. Bob physically and sexually dominated @TheTedfordTrain in a victory that took me by surprise; I remember Tedford Train being a troll master, but it seems that he faded. Who wins this round? Vote!

The second matchup is the one yer all here for. It's @Nevada Convert against his lord and savior, Donald J Trump. Now Convert started his Trump fandom by wanting Trump to be elected so he could be impeached(??). Anyway. Those days are long gone. Convert DEFINITELY doesn't want impeachment and he DEFINITELY gets an erection every time a new poll result comes out and he DEFINITELY thinks that 538 "cheats" (or some shit). Who wins, the more talented vassal or his liege? Vote!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imho only actual boarders should have the honor of an elite 8.

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Imho only actual boarders should have the honor of an elite 8.

then vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putin called, he’s not happy with these results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How could the ChiComs not be "Troll of the Century" after the last few weeks?  @Bob pulling the upset here would be akin to the 1980 "Miracle on Ice". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

How could the ChiComs not be "Troll of the Century" after the last few weeks?  @Bob pulling the upset here would be akin to the 1980 "Miracle on Ice". 

Then the Miracle of the MWBoard it will have to be !

Come on Bob, pretend the ChiComs are @madmartigan ! ! ! !

This is bigger than playing Army or Navy with the Commanders Cup on the line !

 

 

I Believe In You GIF by memecandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, happycamper said:

OK Guys, here's the political bracket.

In the first category, we have #1 seed the Chinese Communist Party against #5 seed @Bob. The CCP smashed Covid, as human incompetence and malice defeats nature. I buy that. Against this soulless, poorly named, totalitarian, struggling to function collection of elites is Bob. Bob physically and sexually dominated @TheTedfordTrain in a victory that took me by surprise; I remember Tedford Train being a troll master, but it seems that he faded. Who wins this round? Vote!

The second matchup is the one yer all here for. It's @Nevada Convert against his lord and savior, Donald J Trump. Now Convert started his Trump fandom by wanting Trump to be elected so he could be impeached(??). Anyway. Those days are long gone. Convert DEFINITELY doesn't want impeachment and he DEFINITELY gets an erection every time a new poll result comes out and he DEFINITELY thinks that 538 "cheats" (or some shit). Who wins, the more talented vassal or his liege? Vote!

Besides your special happycracker douchie narrative that even God just laughed at, you know damn well that I can beat Trump at the ballot box just as easily as I’ve made you a full blown CDS warrior. That’s right, you know what that means, and it’s obvious that you can have TDS and CDS at the same time. I noticed that you pussy’d out by making voter names secret. What a big sissy puss. The troll derby has a lot in common with California, actually. Whether it’s Happycrapper or far left lunatics, you get to see how fvcked up something can get when you let clueless people have total control over something. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually @happycamper Trump just tied is all time RCP job approval average high today at 47.4%. I’m always willing to spend my personal time to keep you up to date on your boy Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Besides your special happycracker douchie narrative that even God just laughed at, you know damn well that I can beat Trump at the ballot box just as easily as I’ve made you a full blown CDS warrior. That’s right, you know what that means, and it’s obvious that you can have TDS and CDS at the same time. I noticed that you pussy’d out by making voter names secret. What a big sissy puss. The troll derby has a lot in common with California, actually. Whether it’s Happycrapper or far left lunatics, you get to see how fvcked up something can get when you let clueless people have total control over something. 

 

So convert you discovered:

I'm so funny I even make God laugh

Political things have secret ballots

Good Job!

If you don't like the derby... just make yer own, dude. I don't have a copywright. I just put the very limited work in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, happycamper said:

So convert you discovered:

I'm so funny I even make God laugh

Political things have secret ballots

Good Job!

If you don't like the derby... just make yer own, dude. I don't have a copywright. I j

ust put the very limited work in. 

You really do have real issue of reading comprehension because of those bizarre filters that you use with your goggles (I’m trying to say it nicely). 

If I ever tried to copy your work, it wouldn’t be a copyright issue, it would be the obvious copywrong issue. I think you were trying to write ‘copywrong’ in your post because you had the ‘w’ in there, but were wrong to type in the ‘right’. You just needed ‘ring’. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, happycamper said:

So convert you discovered:

I'm so funny I even make God laugh

Political things have secret ballots

Good Job!

If you don't like the derby... just make yer own, dude. I don't have a copywright. I just put the very limited work in. 

Bro you are REALLY hurting his feelings this derby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bro you are REALLY hurting his feelings this derby.

Yeah especially cause I didn't make the votes secret on this one out of a plan, it was out of incompetence. It just happened to be the only one that anyone would complain about and the only one where secret ballots would fit a theme. 

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×