Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2020- Political Bracket

Who advances?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

• #1 seed Chinese Communist Party?
    • #5 seed Bob?
  2. 2. Who advances?

• #2 seed Nevada Convert?
    • #3 seed Donald J Trump?

OK Guys, here's the political bracket.

In the first category, we have #1 seed the Chinese Communist Party against #5 seed @Bob. The CCP smashed Covid, as human incompetence and malice defeats nature. I buy that. Against this soulless, poorly named, totalitarian, struggling to function collection of elites is Bob. Bob physically and sexually dominated @TheTedfordTrain in a victory that took me by surprise; I remember Tedford Train being a troll master, but it seems that he faded. Who wins this round? Vote!

The second matchup is the one yer all here for. It's @Nevada Convert against his lord and savior, Donald J Trump. Now Convert started his Trump fandom by wanting Trump to be elected so he could be impeached(??). Anyway. Those days are long gone. Convert DEFINITELY doesn't want impeachment and he DEFINITELY gets an erection every time a new poll result comes out and he DEFINITELY thinks that 538 "cheats" (or some shit). Who wins, the more talented vassal or his liege? Vote!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Imho only actual boarders should have the honor of an elite 8.

then vote

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Putin called, he’s not happy with these results.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

How could the ChiComs not be "Troll of the Century" after the last few weeks?  @Bob pulling the upset here would be akin to the 1980 "Miracle on Ice". 

5 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

How could the ChiComs not be "Troll of the Century" after the last few weeks?  @Bob pulling the upset here would be akin to the 1980 "Miracle on Ice". 

Then the Miracle of the MWBoard it will have to be !

Come on Bob, pretend the ChiComs are @madmartigan ! ! ! !

This is bigger than playing Army or Navy with the Commanders Cup on the line !

I Believe In You GIF by memecandy

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

17 hours ago, happycamper said:

OK Guys, here's the political bracket.

In the first category, we have #1 seed the Chinese Communist Party against #5 seed @Bob. The CCP smashed Covid, as human incompetence and malice defeats nature. I buy that. Against this soulless, poorly named, totalitarian, struggling to function collection of elites is Bob. Bob physically and sexually dominated @TheTedfordTrain in a victory that took me by surprise; I remember Tedford Train being a troll master, but it seems that he faded. Who wins this round? Vote!

The second matchup is the one yer all here for. It's @Nevada Convert against his lord and savior, Donald J Trump. Now Convert started his Trump fandom by wanting Trump to be elected so he could be impeached(??). Anyway. Those days are long gone. Convert DEFINITELY doesn't want impeachment and he DEFINITELY gets an erection every time a new poll result comes out and he DEFINITELY thinks that 538 "cheats" (or some shit). Who wins, the more talented vassal or his liege? Vote!

Besides your special happycracker douchie narrative that even God just laughed at, you know damn well that I can beat Trump at the ballot box just as easily as I’ve made you a full blown CDS warrior. That’s right, you know what that means, and it’s obvious that you can have TDS and CDS at the same time. I noticed that you pussy’d out by making voter names secret. What a big sissy puss. The troll derby has a lot in common with California, actually. Whether it’s Happycrapper or far left lunatics, you get to see how fvcked up something can get when you let clueless people have total control over something. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Besides your special happycracker douchie narrative that even God just laughed at, you know damn well that I can beat Trump at the ballot box just as easily as I’ve made you a full blown CDS warrior. That’s right, you know what that means, and it’s obvious that you can have TDS and CDS at the same time. I noticed that you pussy’d out by making voter names secret. What a big sissy puss. The troll derby has a lot in common with California, actually. Whether it’s Happycrapper or far left lunatics, you get to see how fvcked up something can get when you let clueless people have total control over something. 

So convert you discovered:

I'm so funny I even make God laugh

Political things have secret ballots

Good Job!

If you don't like the derby... just make yer own, dude. I don't have a copywright. I just put the very limited work in. 

26 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Good Job!

If you don't like the derby... just make yer own, dude. I don't have a copywright. I j

ust put the very limited work in. 

You really do have real issue of reading comprehension because of those bizarre filters that you use with your goggles (I’m trying to say it nicely). 

If I ever tried to copy your work, it wouldn’t be a copyright issue, it would be the obvious copywrong issue. I think you were trying to write ‘copywrong’ in your post because you had the ‘w’ in there, but were wrong to type in the ‘right’. You just needed ‘ring’. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Good Job!

If you don't like the derby... just make yer own, dude. I don't have a copywright. I just put the very limited work in. 

Bro you are REALLY hurting his feelings this derby.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bro you are REALLY hurting his feelings this derby.

Yeah especially cause I didn't make the votes secret on this one out of a plan, it was out of incompetence. It just happened to be the only one that anyone would complain about and the only one where secret ballots would fit a theme.