Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
happycamper

Troll Derby 2020 Sweet 16 - Arguing for Arguing

who elite 8s  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who goes on?

    • #1 seed ghost of bluerules?
    • #4 seed #1 Stunner?
  2. 2. Who advances?

    • #6 seed Spaztecs?
    • #7 seed The San Diegan?


Recommended Posts

All right guys, here's the sweet 16 round.

The first matchup we have two former titans. It's the ghost of bluerules against #1 Stunner. Both have name recognition, but they ain't what they used to be. Stunner is like UNC this year, looks great, probably NIT team though. Blue's ghost is... I don't know, but Blues is, like, gone. Vote!

The second matchup we have The San Diegan, who rocked Ph. It seems that people's memory for TSD's unerring ability to get in to a fight is worth more than PH's whatever. Anyway. Against captain inconsistent we have Spaztecs, a newcomer who both beat jeffkill's normal avatar and also moved on by default as Jeffkills DQed his own self by changing avatars mid derby. Anyway,

 

VOTE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, happycamper said:

All right guys, here's the sweet 16 round.

The first matchup we have two former titans. It's the ghost of bluerules against #1 Stunner. Both have name recognition, but they ain't what they used to be. Stunner is like UNC this year, looks great, probably NIT team though. Blue's ghost is... I don't know, but Blues is, like, gone. Vote!

The second matchup we have The San Diegan, who rocked Ph. It seems that people's memory for TSD's unerring ability to get in to a fight is worth more than PH's whatever. Anyway. Against captain inconsistent we have Spaztecs, a newcomer who both beat jeffkill's normal avatar and also moved on by default as Jeffkills DQed his own self by changing avatars mid derby. Anyway,

 

VOTE

Jeffkills was robbed!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Jeffkills was robbed!

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pokes Forever said:

Stunner is working hard!

I've asked @slappy / @happycamper to remove my name from this offensive and racist contest.  I vote for the opponent every time... But still advance.  It's outrageous.

Happy and Slappy, please kindly substitute @hickaggie's name in for mine in this poll.  Stop this pain you are causing.

  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I've asked @slappy / @happycamper to remove my name from this offensive and racist contest.  I vote for the opponent every time... But still advance.  It's outrageous.

Happy and Slappy, please kindly substitute @hickaggie's name in for mine in this poll.  Stop this pain you are causing.

Hey man. Put all that energy into a cause we can all get behind:

TSD2020! :USFlag: It's not just a vote for me... it's a vote for America, goddamnit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Hey man. Put all that energy into a cause we can all get behind:

TSD2020! :USFlag: It's not just a vote for me... it's a vote for America, goddamnit.

 

Politicking and campaigning on election day ? How very Trumpian of you.

Crass and classless as well !

Not good enough to let your record stand for yourself ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

 

Politicking and campaigning on election day ? How very Trumpian of you.

Crass and classless as well !

Not good enough to let your record stand for yourself ?

Shut yo mouth. Campaigning in the derby itself is a most hallowed rite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I've asked @slappy / @happycamper to remove my name from this offensive and racist contest.  I vote for the opponent every time... But still advance.  It's outrageous.

Happy and Slappy, please kindly substitute @hickaggie's name in for mine in this poll.  Stop this pain you are causing.

As your agent I paid good money to get you in this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

As your agent I paid good money to get you in this. 

Stunny was gifted the easiest path to the title.  He isn't appreciative of your work.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

 

Politicking and campaigning on election day ? How very Trumpian of you.

Crass and classless as well !

Not good enough to let your record stand for yourself ?

Wow.  Bringing the Ogden attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Warbow said:

As your agent I paid good money to get you in this. 

Mahalo, brother.

I wish I could buy you some of that Wiola in gratitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slappy said:

Stunny was gifted the easiest path to the title.  He isn't appreciative of your work.  

@happycamper

Rein your dog in.  ^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

 

Politicking and campaigning on election day ? How very Trumpian of you.

Crass and classless as well !

Not good enough to let your record stand for yourself ?

With this bowl of goldfish? :waiting:

Oh yeah... Yer mom something something. 

WeakSilentJumpingbean-size_restricted.gi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×