Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2020 Sweet 16 - Arguing for Arguing

who elite 8s  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes on?

• #1 seed ghost of bluerules?
    • #4 seed #1 Stunner?
  2. 2. Who advances?

• #6 seed Spaztecs?
    • #7 seed The San Diegan?

All right guys, here's the sweet 16 round.

The first matchup we have two former titans. It's the ghost of bluerules against #1 Stunner. Both have name recognition, but they ain't what they used to be. Stunner is like UNC this year, looks great, probably NIT team though. Blue's ghost is... I don't know, but Blues is, like, gone. Vote!

The second matchup we have The San Diegan, who rocked Ph. It seems that people's memory for TSD's unerring ability to get in to a fight is worth more than PH's whatever. Anyway. Against captain inconsistent we have Spaztecs, a newcomer who both beat jeffkill's normal avatar and also moved on by default as Jeffkills DQed his own self by changing avatars mid derby. Anyway,

VOTE

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

All right guys, here's the sweet 16 round.

The first matchup we have two former titans. It's the ghost of bluerules against #1 Stunner. Both have name recognition, but they ain't what they used to be. Stunner is like UNC this year, looks great, probably NIT team though. Blue's ghost is... I don't know, but Blues is, like, gone. Vote!

The second matchup we have The San Diegan, who rocked Ph. It seems that people's memory for TSD's unerring ability to get in to a fight is worth more than PH's whatever. Anyway. Against captain inconsistent we have Spaztecs, a newcomer who both beat jeffkill's normal avatar and also moved on by default as Jeffkills DQed his own self by changing avatars mid derby. Anyway,

VOTE

Jeffkills was robbed!

Guest #1Stunner
18 minutes ago, Pokes Forever said:

Stunner is working hard!

I've asked @slappy / @happycamper to remove my name from this offensive and racist contest.  I vote for the opponent every time... But still advance.  It's outrageous.

Happy and Slappy, please kindly substitute @hickaggie's name in for mine in this poll.  Stop this pain you are causing.

33 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I've asked @slappy / @happycamper to remove my name from this offensive and racist contest.  I vote for the opponent every time... But still advance.  It's outrageous.

Happy and Slappy, please kindly substitute @hickaggie's name in for mine in this poll.  Stop this pain you are causing.

Hey man. Put all that energy into a cause we can all get behind:

TSD2020! :USFlag: It's not just a vote for me... it's a vote for America, goddamnit.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

9 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Hey man. Put all that energy into a cause we can all get behind:

TSD2020! :USFlag: It's not just a vote for me... it's a vote for America, goddamnit.

Politicking and campaigning on election day ? How very Trumpian of you.

Crass and classless as well !

Not good enough to let your record stand for yourself ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

Shut yo mouth. Campaigning in the derby itself is a most hallowed rite

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

52 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

As your agent I paid good money to get you in this. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Guest #1Stunner
13 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Wow.  Bringing the Ogden attitude.

Guest #1Stunner
8 minutes ago, Warbow said:

As your agent I paid good money to get you in this. 

Mahalo, brother.

I wish I could buy you some of that Wiola in gratitude.

26 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

With this bowl of goldfish? :waiting:

Oh yeah... Yer mom something something. 

WeakSilentJumpingbean-size_restricted.gi

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg